Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

shop new arrivals

Love Anthropologie! They carry brands Sunday Riley, Caudalie, Youth to the People, and more. You have to be an AnthroPerks member to have the deal activate.

I found this in the makeup value set section! Its a full sized Smashbox photofinish primer and a travel sized pore minimizing primer for $26!! Cheaper than buying the full size alone!I found this in the makeup value set section! Its a full sized Smashbox photofinish primer and a travel sized pore minimizing primer for $26!! Cheaper than buying the full size alone!

Ebates for JCPenney is 9% today and they also offer some Sephora items so if anyone is interested in the Weekly Wow's, this is another option.  Yes, you won't get samples through JCP, but face it, you don't get samples here either (I mean, have you seen the home page with all the 'missing sample' complaints?)....

jcpp.JPGjcp.JPG

ULTA is also offering that palette for $27

UD too. I ordered there for the primer samples. Great for traveling. 

Everyone is offering that palette for $27.  It's being discontinued.

and Macy's with ebates at 9%

IMG_7209.PNG

Some of the Benefit Weekly Wow items just came back in stock, might be worth checking all the sale items if there was something you didn't manage to grab. Although it is just past midnight now on the East Coast...

Not sure how the deadline works on Sephora's site, does everyone get to order until midnight Pacific time?

EDIT: The glosses are $19; the palette is $49.  The gloss shades are Tickle Me Peach and Pure Peach.

HSN is having their beauty week specials this week.  Tomorrow's specials are the Too Faced Sweet Peach Shadow Palette with travel mascara, and a Sweet Peach Lip Gloss Duo.  No prices mentioned yet.  Friday's offerings are Smith and Cult polishes and some Ofra items; Saturday is Dr. Brandt and some other brand I can't determine; Sunday is Smashbox and Beauty Blender.

That Sweet Peach lip duo was on sale for $19 the other day, and I had been sent a PayPal offer for $5 off any purchase paid through PayPal, so I got it. It shipped fast, and we know how much I adore the peach collection. The lip glosses are my favorite from the whole line. The shadows are cute- I have that, as well. Anyone that loves peach or Too Faced that hasn't picked this up def ought to check this out. I'm not so sure the glosses will be less than the $19, but at $19 it's already like getting 2 for the price of 1.

🙂

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Hi! Can you share the code to me? thank youu 💕

Does anyone happen to know if there are no new Rewards today or did I miss them?  Thanks.

@Ispend2much6 I think new rewards only come out Tuesdays and Thursdays.

@Maria88  Thank you; not sure how I missed that.  Yep, there it is, in plain black and white and English.

Laneige direct. plus 9% on ebates

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 1.36.03 PM.png

Guys guys guys, the Tarte big blush book is out. Says it doesn't combine with coupons BUT "boxyaugust" WORKS. $10 off $60 (price of the palette)

5% ebates

Tried it with the code. but don't know how does the beats works. seems like i didn't get the cash back 😞

You sign up at ebates dot com

After that, I would install the ebates toolbar. I didn't get into the swing of using ebates for half a year after I signed up just because I would always forget to activate it. The toolbar will light up when you go to a site that offers cash back, though.

@denn2626

STILA DirectIMG_0112.JPG

testing