Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

STILA DirectIMG_9079.JPG

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

My gilt city voucher for popsugar expires tonight. I tried to order on popsugar for the new limited edition box and the August monthly box. But the voucher doesn't work. The box that's supposed to be eligible to purchase is no longer available[the summer one]. How can I get my $50 back? Gilt always have a sh**** CS and popsugar doesn't even have a descent CS number. My $50 is down the drain.... Anyone has any advice?

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@RIslander:  I've ran into similar issues in the past with using Gilt City vouchers on the last day.  I would take screenshots of your error message and send a message to both Gilt City Customer Service and PopSugar Customer Service.  Let both know that you ran into an issue with using the Gilt City voucher and ask them to reactivate your voucher code.  I've always received a fair response to past issues, so hoping for some good luck for you as well!  🙂

REN SKINCARE Direct

"Buy any two products from our Evercalm Range (not including cleansers) and we'll give you a free Evercalm Cleanser of your choice!"

Evercalm Cleansing Gel
Use code: GELLY

Evercalm Cleansing Milk
Use code: MILKYIMG_0105.JPG

For those who are hanging on to a Macy's beauty box coupon, there are some Tony Moly lip masks on their sale page for $3.67 (I think). You can get two for less than $2 after the coupon, which includes samples and free shipping.

Deal reminder: on the Shop Spring app, use code SPRINGBDAY20 for 20% off your entire order, including makeup and fragrances (some brand exclusions). Ends at noon PDST tomorrow, 8/16 (at least that's what my order said).

If if you haven't signed up for Spring yet, I can give you a referral and you'll get $20 off your next purchase (and the $ off does work on more brands like Tom Ford and Charlotte Tilbury). PM me if you need a referral!

What is thevspring app exactly? Please send me a referral...thx

BAREMINERALS OUTLET Stores  

Extra 20% off your purchase (that's on top of any other discount)

They carry Burberry (30%off) , NARS(not sure if it was 20 or 30% off)  Shiseido(15%off), Laura Mercier( don't remember the discount), Cle de Peau(15% off).

I bought Burberry Eyebrow Definer - reg.price is $33 - I paid $18 and some change.

If anyone is interested in this code, will you please send me a PM?  

It expires Sept 5th 

saks.JPG

Hi, can you PM me the code? Thank you. Much appriciated!

what store is this for?

ZombieMetroAnt wrote:

If anyone is interested in this code, will you please send me a PM?  

It expires Sept 5th 

saks.JPG

@gks90 It's for Saks.

IMG_0025.JPG

L'OCCITANE DirectIMG_9068.JPG

IMG_9069.JPG

Not sure if anyone already posted this...

Neiman Marcus beauty cue - use code CUEAUG

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 10.21.14 PM.png

• Cle de Peau Le Serum, 6.0 mL/ 0.2 oz. (value is around $47.00)
  • Sisley Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream, 4.0 mL/ 0.13 fl. oz. (value $15)
  • Mini Givenchy Le Rouge Perfecto lipstick.

It's not working for me either... I do hope it comes back! It's a great GWP.

I'm putting it in, but it's not accepting it 😞

@thewildforest

I tried it last night as well and it applied to my cart but I don't see the actual item in my cart. They probably temporarily deactivate it... IDK if they sent out this month beauty cue newsletter yet since I'm not on the list. It worked when I posted about it... there's still half the month left, hopefully it comes back!!

Can you tell me what the minimum requirement is to get a beauty cue. Thank you

I think its $50

Not sure if all of you are aware, but Verizon Wireless has officially annouced they are replacing Verizon Select Rewards with another rewards program. They are giving customers until November 1st to use up all their points. (I have over 247,000!!!)

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 8.52.18 PM.png

It looks like people are listening and cashing in their points like gangbusters. I noticed a few rewards that were active this afternoon that are already out of stock this evening. I thought I would post a few that I think are more worthwhile both for the points as well as more importantly also for the discount!!!

This is a newly added product on Sephora. It lists for $44.This is a newly added product on Sephora. It lists for $44.The same GlamGlow gravity mud on Sephora is $69!The same GlamGlow gravity mud on Sephora is $69!This limited edition set is $49 on Sephora!!!This limited edition set is $49 on Sephora!!!This Limited Edition quad is available on Blue Mercury for $48!This Limited Edition quad is available on Blue Mercury for $48!

testing