Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@willa25 When I got the program discontinuance email the first thing I did was try to buy the discounted Sephora and TJMax gift cards but All GONE! Darn it 😞

So then I got a SR Good genes but how many back ups  of those can I buy??? So now I'm entering in all the seeepstakes LOL

hard work blowing through almost half a million points..... 

Thank you!!

Ugh I saw this @willa25 and our account has hundreds of thousands of points saved as well. The deals are good but not x00,000+ points good. I wish they just translated some over. 😞

Check your mail! Saks sent me a $50 off coupon on a $200 BEAUTY purchase. It is valid in-store and online also!

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Awwie. I didn't get it yet

Bobbi Brown (direct) Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 5.22.34 PM.png

Offer ends on 8/20/17 at 11:59 PM PT. 

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

The Tatcha vouchers are back in stock at Gilt City!

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@sweetlilmess  Thank you!

Paula's Choice directNo code neededNo code needed

Bareminerals directNo code neededNo code needed

ORIGINS Direct Online& in stores 8/14-8/27

JO MALONE DirectIMG_9048.JPG

L'OCCITANE DirectIMG_9047.JPG

I just want to highly recommend jumping on Gilt Coty vouchers! Back in May I bought the $500 PerriconeMD voucher for $250 with a 20% promo code and I clicked through couponcabin (always a gamble when you use a promo code too) and got $20 back. PerriconeMD allowed me to stack the voucher code with the current ONTHEGO promo code (free bag and no highlighter highlighter) with an addition $75 spend so I got all this for essentially $270 with tax. I clicked through couponcabin for the purchase (7%% back), so we'll see if it actually clears. Either way, I think that's a pretty good deal!

IMG_7877.PNG

IMG_7878.PNG

IMG_7879.PNG

I can't figure out how to edit on my phone, but I got an email from couponcabin stating $46 or so is pending from this purchase. If that actually clears and posts that'll be amazing. It'll be like I paid $230! Plus, I have my CouponCabin payout set to a gift card option with an additional 15% cash back bonus. *crosses fingers*

Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 8.33.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-13 at 8.34.40 PM.pngExpires 8/15, one time use. Not sure if it works on cosmetics but it doesn't list any exclusions in the email I got.

@suzyo It does work on cosmetics and fragrance but it's the usual exclusions: Tom Ford, Charlotte Tilbury, Louboutin. Still, free shipping, no tax, and 4.9% rebate from Coupon Cabin makes me feel like picking up the latest NARS Audacious in Louise because, well, why not?   

Double yup on Charlotte Tilbury. Pleasant surprise, was able to pick up a couple of things 20% off plus 5% ebates. 👍

It worked on Charlotte Tilbury for me this morning. 

Tatcha will be on Gilt City tomorrow. Looks like two different vouchers - one for $25 off $75 plus free gift and the other for $40 off $120 plus free gift.

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I got two for some reason. Please pm me if you want the promo for 40 off 120. ❤️❤️❤️
testing