Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@veronika23  Did they offer you any explanation?  Did you get anything?  That's terrible.

@katkapivarci  I was really pissed when he said there was no gift on my account.  I only got it so I could get the Omorovicza.

@lidovicky  ugh that's too bad. Smiley Sad  I didn't get anything.

@veronika23 @lidovicky Oh no, that sucks🙁 Net-a-porter is such a fancy website they should have better CC...

Same here! I was supposed to get the Omorovicza but they sent me those

The Saks samples are really nice! In case anyone wants to see or hasn't ordered, yet:IMG_3266.JPG

Just tried again. The website is still having the same problems. I give up! I'm glad you were able to make it work for you!!

Hey @dguest, not sure if you saw my comment below or if you're still interested. The promo codes are what caused the website to glitch for me. I was able to get an order through by not adding any promo codes until the very last page before clicking Submit. There are still some good items in stock!

I had no expectations but really like the Bianco di Carrara perfume Smiley Very Happy

@ClassicallyFab  I tried for hours, the night you first posted, and the next day, even asking a representative to order for me, and neither she nor I could check out.  They said they were having problems with their site.  Then, when I finally got on that night, the good samples were gone.  I'm glad you got some though!

@sweetlilmess  Thank you for taking the time to help me- it worked!

@sweetlilmess  Thank you, I'm going to try that!  I tried again tonight and had the same problem.  I took it as a sign, Smiley Wink

@Ispend2much6 I was struggling with getting an order through too, and finally saw a tip. Don't add any promo codes until the very last page before clicking Submit. Mine finally went through! The Guerlain DS is gone, but there are still some goodies left, including the Laura Mercier.

Thanks @ClassicallyFab for posting this!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Dermstore: up to 25% off with code HAPPY18

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Omg!!! I swear I bought all the Sunday Riley!!!!!!!

oa_zFxJaQI8us-mH3JdbTaCauXKnwrxmIJenMSAS6gxkzgHbd5wHqjySA7_NPvI4kgkFqpIP4BC2ROYrfb43EkFYnPqnTcHbhKRutFxAIwvtt8TElKPG6G7W17qVAxUmTuuMCH5zwZoCgbSb1gWyuseP-C4=s0-d-e1-ft.jpg

Lancome direct

Space NK direct:

AbQXNsEAH5E3ujl1yYyW4k8HVzEw0abu2AwNhQCY1rYVIucRtFoHQDyZO5DRuPKn0PCOF38BrlrIwrZjIa_MfDitEc7k0CHUhKBLjLVDuCjvMezcAV2Oh1wvXs-Ro332ExAWHcYQ=s0-d-e1-ft.jpg

Ebates is 2.5% back, Coupon Cabin has 3.1%. Let me know if you need a referral link!

Besame direct:

rbNsZfneECEbxANvEfNhWU-l01aUZwf6SlkZl-Vt4LD2UICnn8bLajcRJsN34w9TaXnPGzAgiY0ZlEOTwBcIv_g_35obWkRtmgoA1dMkfDIZdIcDLUsj3xVKeNB9rltVlErP_33jzVkP9K-JIKI_T3hX-yMNJCIgM2keuyE=s0-d-e1-ft.jpg

Super excited about this one, the free FS powders were a great offer too, but I already had those. I'm waiting for a shade closer to me but still!

Just came back from Costco. Got Tom Ford Black Orchid and Chloe Love Story perfume for $49.99 each. Really a steal. Has anyone tried purchasing perfume from Costco?

I bought my 3rd bottle of D&G Light Blue at Costco. It's authentic item.  Thx for posting @Acha.  I like the Chloe Love Story scent Smiley Happy

Oooh didn't know they had Tom ford!  I've gotten Chloe and Prada from Costco before and they were all authentic. Any other good ones there?

Madeline7 wrote:

Oooh didn't know they had Tom ford!  I've gotten Chloe and Prada from Costco before and they were all authentic. Any other good ones there?

Even I was surprised to see Tom ford black orchid and Lovestory by Chloe perfume. They also had flowerbomb. Rest, it was daisy, light blue, Chloe, and many more, the ones which we normally see in Costco when they have perfume sale.