Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Clinique (direct) Offer valid through 11:59pm PST August 12, 2017Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 10.06.25 AM.png

IMG_3280.PNG

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

L'Occatine direct. Code BATH for a free full-size soap. Free shipping.

$6.99 each at Marshall's. 

Omg!

Zin
Vento
Vidal
Vouvray

bite.jpg

ArmyChick84 wrote:

$6.99 each at Marshall's. 

Omg!

Zin
Vento
Vidal
Vouvray

bite.jpg

Nice try!! I got bellinifor 6.99 too!!

That's amazing! Which Marshall did you get it from? Just checking if I am around the area :). 

Plymouth here in NH!

Sephora Summer Splurge August 12-19, 2017. 

IMG_0553.PNG

@shimmerbait They need to hang that in the louvre 😂😂😂

Hearts for the Art! Practically Picasso 🙂

Keep your eyes open in your emails for the ebates cash back gift card option!!!! I totally forgot this was happening again and was pleasantly surprised to see my email 🙂 10% bonus for sephora or ulta! 

I have been avoiding shopping lately so that I can save some money and pay off my CC, so I picked Sephora to treat myself 🙂 I got $43 yay!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Lancome x Olympia LeTan has launched on Canadaian Lancome site. When can it come to the US? So darn cute! And the@keyboard inside sephora app doesn't have comma!!!! It's driving me nuts.

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

They aren't responding to questions on insta about where to purchase! Not sure where avaliable.
RIslander wrote:
Lancome x Olympia LeTan has launched on Canadaian Lancome site. When can it come to the US? So darn cute! And the@keyboard inside sephora app doesn't have comma!!!! It's driving me nuts.

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

It's annoying for sure. Lancome is owned by an American company!!

Nurse Jamie direct

50% off beauty bear age delay pillow using code bear50 does not include the memory fiam pillow just the original

free ship Over  $99 so if you buy only the pillow for $34.50 you have to pay $6.95 shipping 

expires 8/31/17

As posted by someone earlier ,  dermstore has nurse Jamie and other brands for 25% off  using code Happy 18 with free shipping

Macy's ~ if you're making a $50 impulse brand purchase (ABH, UD, Inglot, Benefit, etc)

Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 5.39.07 PM.png

ABH Contour stick in Fawn is with $50 ABH purchase

Awesome deal! Thanks @lisainprogress! Good to see you around 🙂

Around 2 months ago PORTER magazine had great offer for new subscribers - free ORIBE full size Gold Lust Shampoo and Conditioner. The subscription is $25 and you can cancel any time. Right now the free gift is By Terry Eye Palette - it changes often because week after I sign up the gift was OMOROVICA cream.

My giftMy giftCurrent promoCurrent promo

I got the Omorovicza face cream about three weeks ago, amazing bonus for a $25 subscription. 

@katkapivarci Did you get a shipping notice or did the package just show up? I signed up with this promo also and haven't heard anything. I did use Paypal, so if they decide that I didn't get the promo, I can dispute the transaction. I was excited about this, but after reading other people's experiences, now I'm worried 😞

@CAcay I never got an email with tracking number. So I didn't know when they shipped it. However because I have created profile on UPS they send me an email that a shipment is coming - the sender was Sandy Alexander INC and I didn't order anything from them so I figured that the only think that it could be is this. And I signed up June 9th so it took them almost 2 months to ship the gift.

2 Replies
testing