Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@CAcay,

My Porter GWP, the Omorovicza  cream, just showed up  a few days ago.  I signed up for the GWP on a link that stated what the GWP was, and got an email confirmation that I would be getting the GWP after I signed up for the subscription.   Good Luck.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Is there a special link you need to use to get the gift with subscription? When I visit the website I only see the subscription. No mention of a sign up gift.

@rubyjuls,

There is a link.  Make sure that you are signed up to get the GWP.

Thanks! Just FYI... I got it when it was the Omorovicza cream and got screwed. The cream never showed up so I contacted them about it they told me that it never registered that I would get the cream... so basically I'm SOL. ๐Ÿ˜ก

@Ispend2much6  yeah I had that link too...

@veronika23  I didn't use a code, but I did follow a link that had the Omorovicza name in it, I believe.  At any rate, they are an official retailer for Omorovicza, so if they give you a hard time I would be tempted to mention that, because that means that perhaps they have good access to additional stock. 

@Ispend2much6@lidovicky@tsavorite  CS is looking into stock for me but I doubt I'll get anything. They just said I didn't enter a code for the promotion but I don't remember a code and I know I was on the promo page. I think I might have taken a screen shot of my order but lost a lot of data when my computer crashed this included. Anyways said I would hear back in 48hrs+.  I just really wanted that cream ๐Ÿ˜ž

@veronika23,

I'm sorry that happened to you.  Ugggh.  I hope that you will keep after their customer service on this, or at least cancel the subscription.  We are supposed to be able to cancel the subscription at any time.

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Try contacting customer service again. I contacted them regarding the cream and they told me I wasn't on the database for the freebie. I kept pushing onwards and they went ahead and shipped it out for me.

@veronika23  Did they offer you any explanation?  Did you get anything?  That's terrible.

@katkapivarci  I was really pissed when he said there was no gift on my account.  I only got it so I could get the Omorovicza.

@lidovicky  ugh that's too bad. ๐Ÿ˜ž  I didn't get anything.

@veronika23 @lidovicky Oh no, that sucks๐Ÿ™ Net-a-porter is such a fancy website they should have better CC...

Same here! I was supposed to get the Omorovicza but they sent me those

The Saks samples are really nice! In case anyone wants to see or hasn't ordered, yet:IMG_3266.JPG

Just tried again. The website is still having the same problems. I give up! I'm glad you were able to make it work for you!!

Hey @dguest, not sure if you saw my comment below or if you're still interested. The promo codes are what caused the website to glitch for me. I was able to get an order through by not adding any promo codes until the very last page before clicking Submit. There are still some good items in stock!

I had no expectations but really like the Bianco di Carrara perfume ๐Ÿ˜„

@ClassicallyFab  I tried for hours, the night you first posted, and the next day, even asking a representative to order for me, and neither she nor I could check out.  They said they were having problems with their site.  Then, when I finally got on that night, the good samples were gone.  I'm glad you got some though!

@sweetlilmess  Thank you for taking the time to help me- it worked!

@sweetlilmess  Thank you, I'm going to try that!  I tried again tonight and had the same problem.  I took it as a sign, ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Ispend2much6 I was struggling with getting an order through too, and finally saw a tip. Don't add any promo codes until the very last page before clicking Submit. Mine finally went through! The Guerlain DS is gone, but there are still some goodies left, including the Laura Mercier.

Thanks @ClassicallyFab for posting this!

testing