Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Dermstore: up to 25% off with code HAPPY18

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Omg!!! I swear I bought all the Sunday Riley!!!!!!!

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

oa_zFxJaQI8us-mH3JdbTaCauXKnwrxmIJenMSAS6gxkzgHbd5wHqjySA7_NPvI4kgkFqpIP4BC2ROYrfb43EkFYnPqnTcHbhKRutFxAIwvtt8TElKPG6G7W17qVAxUmTuuMCH5zwZoCgbSb1gWyuseP-C4=s0-d-e1-ft.jpg

Lancome direct

Space NK direct:

AbQXNsEAH5E3ujl1yYyW4k8HVzEw0abu2AwNhQCY1rYVIucRtFoHQDyZO5DRuPKn0PCOF38BrlrIwrZjIa_MfDitEc7k0CHUhKBLjLVDuCjvMezcAV2Oh1wvXs-Ro332ExAWHcYQ=s0-d-e1-ft.jpg

Ebates is 2.5% back, Coupon Cabin has 3.1%. Let me know if you need a referral link!

Besame direct:

rbNsZfneECEbxANvEfNhWU-l01aUZwf6SlkZl-Vt4LD2UICnn8bLajcRJsN34w9TaXnPGzAgiY0ZlEOTwBcIv_g_35obWkRtmgoA1dMkfDIZdIcDLUsj3xVKeNB9rltVlErP_33jzVkP9K-JIKI_T3hX-yMNJCIgM2keuyE=s0-d-e1-ft.jpg

Super excited about this one, the free FS powders were a great offer too, but I already had those. I'm waiting for a shade closer to me but still!

Just came back from Costco. Got Tom Ford Black Orchid and Chloe Love Story perfume for $49.99 each. Really a steal. Has anyone tried purchasing perfume from Costco?

I bought my 3rd bottle of D&G Light Blue at Costco. It's authentic item.  Thx for posting @Acha.  I like the Chloe Love Story scent 🙂

Oooh didn't know they had Tom ford!  I've gotten Chloe and Prada from Costco before and they were all authentic. Any other good ones there?

Madeline7 wrote:

Oooh didn't know they had Tom ford!  I've gotten Chloe and Prada from Costco before and they were all authentic. Any other good ones there?

Even I was surprised to see Tom ford black orchid and Lovestory by Chloe perfume. They also had flowerbomb. Rest, it was daisy, light blue, Chloe, and many more, the ones which we normally see in Costco when they have perfume sale.

Glossybox

Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 4.01.25 PM.png

Rouge Bunny Rouge is having two specials.  The first is a summer makeup box that includes a $35 voucher towards a full-size of your choice of either Bronzing Glow Liquid or their Skin Perfector.

gilded_summer_us.jpg

The second special is their end of season sale; I live for this!  This is a good one:

5 or more items, 50% off! 

season-ending-offer-en.jpg

That RBR box is super cute and seems like great value in that you get the same amount back to spend on a full-size item! 

@NotCrocker  It is a good deal.  I love their products, but they are pricey.  The products mentioned in the $35 "rebate" are over $50, so it does help.

I really, really recommend their powder and cream eyeshadows, their Genesis primer, and their tinted lip balm.  And their liquid eyeliners.

JURLIQUE direct:

Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 12.46.59 PM.png

HSN is also having $20 off of a purchase of $99 or more of select skincare items.  These items include some from Biossance, Dr. Roebucks, Karuna, Serious Skincare, Patchology, and others.  No code needed, just go to their skincare section and look for the link.

HSN is having 50% off of a wide variety of items with the code "save50."  I saw several Lancome and Smashbox items, a Cuisinart Griddler, and Staub cookware, among other items.

40%+ off on First Aid Beauty's sale page.

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 8.20.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-03 at 8.21.02 AM.png

Fresh direct

zouB0wVJqfWx8KrQmTQvd_Uiq6Dz0xOyz5HpCI7u9OEuBrVDQzJYsJnog669Jv9mXv0RnGUz-A_u8lE0CtdoK0JFRl_sWp0w=s0-d-e1-ft.jpg

Zoya direct

The collection seems to be hidden on their site for now, so you'll need the link

zoya dot com/content/category/ZOYA_COLLECTION_SOPHISTICATES_SPECIAL.html?campaign=533

(This works out to be 12 polishes for $60; great deal on their stuff if you like the colors!)

Screenshot_20170803-003829.png

I have a 15% off code for Tarte [dot] com on Amazonian clay products only. It's valid until August 31st. PM me if you'd like it. 

Hope someone has a use for an last-minute Saks code for 20% off!  Please do comment if you have used it.

Spoiler
SAKSFGTD77NX
testing