Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

HSN is having 50% off of a wide variety of items with the code "save50."  I saw several Lancome and Smashbox items, a Cuisinart Griddler, and Staub cookware, among other items.

40%+ off on First Aid Beauty's sale page.

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 8.20.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-03 at 8.21.02 AM.png

Fresh direct

zouB0wVJqfWx8KrQmTQvd_Uiq6Dz0xOyz5HpCI7u9OEuBrVDQzJYsJnog669Jv9mXv0RnGUz-A_u8lE0CtdoK0JFRl_sWp0w=s0-d-e1-ft.jpg

Zoya direct

The collection seems to be hidden on their site for now, so you'll need the link

zoya dot com/content/category/ZOYA_COLLECTION_SOPHISTICATES_SPECIAL.html?campaign=533

(This works out to be 12 polishes for $60; great deal on their stuff if you like the colors!)

Screenshot_20170803-003829.png

I have a 15% off code for Tarte [dot] com on Amazonian clay products only. It's valid until August 31st. PM me if you'd like it. 

Hope someone has a use for an last-minute Saks code for 20% off!  Please do comment if you have used it.

Spoiler
SAKSFGTD77NX

I used it! Thanks so much!!

Also, on Coupon Cabin

Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 7.59.17 PM.png

Saks 15% off

Spoiler

SAKSFE39HYFD

please comment if used!

Well, Saks is refusing to let me check out so I'm passing on my 20% code: SAKSFGFD468J. Please comment if you use it.

I have 2- Saks 20% coupons. First two pm's for them will get them. 

Gone. 

I would love it if you still have it.

10% off Saks codes (sorry, I never get the 20% codes!)

Spoiler
SAKSFDZYA4JV

and 

SAKSFD6C9K2A

Please comment when used!

Thank you!! Used the second one. Well, I think. Still waiting on an order confirmation after my items got kicked out of my cart multiple times 🤔

FOR ALL PUSHEEN LOVERS:

Heads up! I just found the full-size version of the MERMAIDPUSHEEN for $11.99 at Tilly's.com. It normally sells for $26 on Gund.

• You can either have it delivered for an additional $8 or shipping is free after $59. You also have the option of picking it up for FREE at your local store if they have it in stock.
  • Use the code SUMMER17 to get 20% OFF one item!!!
  • My total cost after tax was $10.25!!!!!

Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 3.41.25 PM.png

(cross-posted on the party thread)

I wanted to sincerely apologize to anyone who ordered awhile back the MERMAID PUSHEEN from Tilly's that I posted as a great deal. What I thought was a great deal was deceptively not noted in their description was actually for the new *mini* mermaid pusheen. They never actually said the size, so I never knew the difference!

I am so sorry if anyone ordered this on my persuasion... I feel horrible for misleading anyone! If you want to return it and there is a Tilly's store by you, you can bring it to the store. Otherwise, I would contact them for free return shipping as it was their fault for a deceptive description. (in my humble opinion)

Again, please accept my deepest apologies.

From Stila direct:unnamed (4).gif

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

and NM is 12% on ebates today!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Neiman marcus end today at 10 pm