Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

From Stila direct:unnamed (4).gif

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

and NM is 12% on ebates today!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Neiman marcus end today at 10 pm

Saks has some really great deluxe samples with any beauty purchase, again. Head to 'beauty', then go to 'gifts with purchase'. Use up to 5 codes per order. Free shipping.IMG_3210.PNG

IMG_3211.PNG

IMG_3212.PNG

I think my accounts are blocked by saks. I tried to place orders for at least 10 times, switching browser, accounts, addresses.

Each time, it says something wrong happened, please try again.

Did this happen to anyone?

I have this issue with Benefit, I'm never able to checkout. I get plenty of holds on my card, but no confirmation from them. I've washed my hands of them.

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

So gals I tried it again with below tricks and one of them worked 1. Check out as a guest with a new email address so saks can't flag me 2. Didn't include the laura mercier gwp but used the lancome diptyque and le labo ones and 20% off. 3. Use a diff credit card cause my prior one was associated with some heavy returns. Probably flagged by their fraud department. So try to unload some codes. After all 20% is more important. I hope it will be shipped.

@minivan100 I tried that and it still didn't work, so I called. The customer service woman tried to check out for me and the same thing happened to her. She thought maybe the item (facial cottons) was OOS. I tried again with something else and I still couldn't check out. So I had my daughter do it on her computer, as a guest, and the same thing happened. I don't know what is going on but I'm a bit annoyed.

@RIslander@JenniferOhJenny this has happened to me too and the only fix is to switch to a new browser/computer.  Once you encounter the error message, it just keeps showing that during the checkout process like an endless loop no matter what you do (clear cookies/cache, empty shopping cart, log out/in).  It's happened to me with IE, Chrome, mobile versions of both, and incognito versions.  A real challenge to make a purchase :-(

worked for me form my cell phone!

@RIslander This happened to me today! The customer service person I chatted with told me I needed to clear my history, cookies, etc., so I did that and it still doesn't work. I am going to actually call customer service after work but I'm pretty frustrated right now.

Not with Saks but with Barney's.  Customer service never was able to give me a reason why my orders would be rejected.  I forget exactly what the error message would say but it sounds similar to what you wrote. Anyway, finally when I called in yet again to complain, the rep who answered also worked in the fraud department and knew exactly why: my account was flagged for possible fraud because I moved addresses.  He was able to do something on his end that lifted the block. 

GLAMGLOW direct has their cleansers for $19 until 8/5/17. If you like them as much as I do.....stock up!!

Check your emails, Saks is sending out discounts!

Please take these off my hands, I shouldn't be buying more stuff 😟

Please comment if you use one!

Spoiler

10%: SAKSFDYU6WYR

20%: SAKSFG8FTMT6

I have a 10% code too, let me know if somebody need it

I used the 20% off one, thanks a lot Smiley Very Happy 

@xcicee Glad someone put it to good use! 👍

Muse Beauty Pro - more deals on the site

Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 12.16.19 PM.png

Honestly one of the best sales of the year for me!

I love that this sale lasts almost the entire month. Gives everyone a chance to get one