Also, on Coupon Cabin

Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 7.59.17 PM.png

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Saks 15% off

Spoiler

SAKSFE39HYFD

please comment if used!

Well, Saks is refusing to let me check out so I'm passing on my 20% code: SAKSFGFD468J. Please comment if you use it.

I have 2- Saks 20% coupons. First two pm's for them will get them. 

Gone. 

I would love it if you still have it.

10% off Saks codes (sorry, I never get the 20% codes!)

Spoiler
SAKSFDZYA4JV

and 

SAKSFD6C9K2A

Please comment when used!

Thank you!! Used the second one. Well, I think. Still waiting on an order confirmation after my items got kicked out of my cart multiple times 🤔

FOR ALL PUSHEEN LOVERS:

Heads up! I just found the full-size version of the MERMAIDPUSHEEN for $11.99 at Tilly's.com. It normally sells for $26 on Gund.

• You can either have it delivered for an additional $8 or shipping is free after $59. You also have the option of picking it up for FREE at your local store if they have it in stock.
  • Use the code SUMMER17 to get 20% OFF one item!!!
  • My total cost after tax was $10.25!!!!!

Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 3.41.25 PM.png

(cross-posted on the party thread)

I wanted to sincerely apologize to anyone who ordered awhile back the MERMAID PUSHEEN from Tilly's that I posted as a great deal. What I thought was a great deal was deceptively not noted in their description was actually for the new *mini* mermaid pusheen. They never actually said the size, so I never knew the difference!

I am so sorry if anyone ordered this on my persuasion... I feel horrible for misleading anyone! If you want to return it and there is a Tilly's store by you, you can bring it to the store. Otherwise, I would contact them for free return shipping as it was their fault for a deceptive description. (in my humble opinion)

Again, please accept my deepest apologies.

From Stila direct:unnamed (4).gif

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

and NM is 12% on ebates today!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Neiman marcus end today at 10 pm

Saks has some really great deluxe samples with any beauty purchase, again. Head to 'beauty', then go to 'gifts with purchase'. Use up to 5 codes per order. Free shipping.IMG_3210.PNG

IMG_3211.PNG

IMG_3212.PNG

I think my accounts are blocked by saks. I tried to place orders for at least 10 times, switching browser, accounts, addresses.

Each time, it says something wrong happened, please try again.

Did this happen to anyone?

I have this issue with Benefit, I'm never able to checkout. I get plenty of holds on my card, but no confirmation from them. I've washed my hands of them.

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

So gals I tried it again with below tricks and one of them worked 1. Check out as a guest with a new email address so saks can't flag me 2. Didn't include the laura mercier gwp but used the lancome diptyque and le labo ones and 20% off. 3. Use a diff credit card cause my prior one was associated with some heavy returns. Probably flagged by their fraud department. So try to unload some codes. After all 20% is more important. I hope it will be shipped.

@minivan100 I tried that and it still didn't work, so I called. The customer service woman tried to check out for me and the same thing happened to her. She thought maybe the item (facial cottons) was OOS. I tried again with something else and I still couldn't check out. So I had my daughter do it on her computer, as a guest, and the same thing happened. I don't know what is going on but I'm a bit annoyed.

@RIslander@JenniferOhJenny this has happened to me too and the only fix is to switch to a new browser/computer.  Once you encounter the error message, it just keeps showing that during the checkout process like an endless loop no matter what you do (clear cookies/cache, empty shopping cart, log out/in).  It's happened to me with IE, Chrome, mobile versions of both, and incognito versions.  A real challenge to make a purchase 😞

7 Replies
testing