Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@mella900   Received mine today, thank you!

IMG_9456.JPG

BUTTER LONDON direct:

Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 9.46.06 AM.png

I also have an Anthropologie 15% off code. It expires TONIGHT at 11:59 pm PT (2:59 am ET). The code is: JULN63KQC2H2Q2

I'm so sorry about offering this up so late! I totally forgot that I had it. 

Hi, everyone! I have a few birthday coupons that I won't be using:

Kiehl's direct free lip balm code. Expires TONIGHT at 11:59 pm ET.

Spoiler
Use Code: 17JUL-APQN-4TWK-YU9A-V4N4

Ulta NYX Birthday Palette coupon (in store only). Expires on 8/3.

Spoiler
Either tag me in a reply or send me a pm for the coupon (this is so another person doesn't use it before you can). Smiley Happy

Armani direct Rouge D'Armani Sheer Lipstick (Shade #502) with any order of $50 or more. The email lists no expiration date. 

Spoiler
CODE: BDAY2-GE5V-PXLH-F9AZ-F4CV

As always, please comment if you use any of these codes!

Thank you so much!!

Can I have the NYX ulta birthday coupon? Thank you

Yes, you may @CruzanNurse! I just pm'ed the coupon to you. Smiley Happy

IMG_9649.PNGThe Detox Market@The Detox Market

Oh, I totally forgot to say- if anyone is making their first-ever purchase at The Detox Market, please PM me for a referral link! Unfortunately May Lindstrom probably isn't eligible for any discounts beyond the free gifts, but it'd earn me some points and I'd appreciate it a ton. Smiley Very Happy 

Bobbi Brown direct. No code needed, offer ends 8/6/17 at 11:59pm PT.

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 2.40.10 PM.png

Ulta platinum perks!

IMG_3301.PNG

@Madeline7 had to jump at the chance of getting Laura Geller Diamond Dust for 1/2 off!  

Aw man. I need the peach Laura Geller highlighter and I'm only $60 or so away from Plat. I don't need $60 worth of stuff rn though.. the struggles lol

@myumew Awesome! Glad you got one! I ordered the peach and the diamond dust, and am pumped to try them. Hahaha- I totally don't need any more highlighters either, but...💕💕👍🏻

@ClassicallyFab Thank you so much for your kind offer! I ended up finding a friend with a Plat account yesterday, thank god.

@myumew Did you get one? If you want one, I'll help you.

@Madeline7 

Amid these Ulta Platinum perks today (July 31), a really good deal beneath the surface is 50% off a 2-pack of Leaders masks that is already on sale for $4.50

It is the Daily Wonders Too Much Fun in the Sun 2-pack Mask.

With the Platinum discount today, it is $2.25 instead of the sale price $4.50 or the heaven forbid full retail price of $9.00.

The 1-pack isn't on sale so it is more expensive than the 2-pack...gotta laugh when that happens

Hello! I saw today that there is a NUDESTIX platinum perk from ulta! Does anyone know what the colors are/if they're eyeshadow/lip? 

Thank you! 

@pinyo  Could it be the same as this? http://www.sephora.com/nude-lip-cheek-pencil-set-P408287

Belle

Pulse

Mystic

@pinyo I looked again and saw in my Ulta email, the Nudestix GWP includes "makeup bag and 3 deluxe lip pencils" Yay Smiley Happy

pinyo wrote:

Hello! I saw today that there is a NUDESTIX platinum perk from ulta! Does anyone know what the colors are/if they're eyeshadow/lip? 

Thank you! 

@pinyo The only details about the Nudestix GWP were "samples may vary". (Ulta GWP for Platinum members on July 31)

All I know is that it is a really nice deal, the Nudestix deluxe sample pencils in the past have been .08 oz, while the full size of the pencils have been .10 -- so, really close to full sized.

I didn't buy any products, I have a ton of Nudestix already, I just took the 3 minis and makeup bag for $10. I figure that is our Platinum Perk ability to do that if we like. Smiley Happy  I hope I will like the colors, if not, stocking stuffers coming up.