|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Yes, you may @CruzanNurse! I just pm'ed the coupon to you. 🙂

The Detox MarketThe Detox Market@The Detox Market

Oh, I totally forgot to say- if anyone is making their first-ever purchase at The Detox Market, please PM me for a referral link! Unfortunately May Lindstrom probably isn't eligible for any discounts beyond the free gifts, but it'd earn me some points and I'd appreciate it a ton. 😄 

Bobbi Brown direct. No code needed, offer ends 8/6/17 at 11:59pm PT.

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 2.40.10 PM.png

Ulta platinum perks!

IMG_3301.PNG

@Madeline7 had to jump at the chance of getting Laura Geller Diamond Dust for 1/2 off!  

Aw man. I need the peach Laura Geller highlighter and I'm only $60 or so away from Plat. I don't need $60 worth of stuff rn though.. the struggles lol

@myumew Awesome! Glad you got one! I ordered the peach and the diamond dust, and am pumped to try them. Hahaha- I totally don't need any more highlighters either, but...💕💕👍🏻

@ClassicallyFab Thank you so much for your kind offer! I ended up finding a friend with a Plat account yesterday, thank god.

@myumew Did you get one? If you want one, I'll help you.

@Madeline7 

Amid these Ulta Platinum perks today (July 31), a really good deal beneath the surface is 50% off a 2-pack of Leaders masks that is already on sale for $4.50

It is the Daily Wonders Too Much Fun in the Sun 2-pack Mask.

With the Platinum discount today, it is $2.25 instead of the sale price $4.50 or the heaven forbid full retail price of $9.00.

The 1-pack isn't on sale so it is more expensive than the 2-pack...gotta laugh when that happens

Hello! I saw today that there is a NUDESTIX platinum perk from ulta! Does anyone know what the colors are/if they're eyeshadow/lip? 

Thank you! 

@pinyo  Could it be the same as this? http://www.sephora.com/nude-lip-cheek-pencil-set-P408287

Belle

Pulse

Mystic

@pinyo I looked again and saw in my Ulta email, the Nudestix GWP includes "makeup bag and 3 deluxe lip pencils" Yay 🙂

pinyo wrote:

Hello! I saw today that there is a NUDESTIX platinum perk from ulta! Does anyone know what the colors are/if they're eyeshadow/lip? 

Thank you! 

@pinyo The only details about the Nudestix GWP were "samples may vary". (Ulta GWP for Platinum members on July 31)

All I know is that it is a really nice deal, the Nudestix deluxe sample pencils in the past have been .08 oz, while the full size of the pencils have been .10 -- so, really close to full sized.

I didn't buy any products, I have a ton of Nudestix already, I just took the 3 minis and makeup bag for $10. I figure that is our Platinum Perk ability to do that if we like. 🙂  I hope I will like the colors, if not, stocking stuffers coming up.

Live Love Polish:

IMG_3134.PNG

In case someone hasn't posted this yet. Burberry face contour stick in medium at Costco for 18.99! Usually $37. 😲

IMG_2017.PNG

notcreative wrote:

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. I cannot remember the whole spiel, so I hope I can edit this if my previous 5 threads ever pop up. In the mean time, share your deals here. Since I have not watched the tutorial yet, I am learning this new system as I go. 

Marshall's Update!  I spotted a couple of the Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con 3-pan eyeshadow palettes for $12.99 (in comparison, the same products are still at full-price for $39 on Sephora).  The discounted palettes that I found were in the shades, The Rebel, The Punk and The Mod.  Pics in the spoiler cut.

http://www.sephora.com/style-eye-con-no-3-plush-shadow-P380703?skuId=1505122&icid2=products%20grid%3...

Spoiler
MJ Marshalls 1.jpgMJ Marshalls 2.jpgMJ Marshalls 3.jpg

Great find!! 

Sephora is 8% cash back with ebates! Made me feel not too bad about snagging one of the new Pat McGrath lipsticks. Let me know if you need a referral!

ColourPop:IMG_3119.PNG

testing