Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

My head is spinning with all the lipstick deals today! I don't think either of these have been posted, but my apologies if they turn out to be repeats.

Purcosmetics dot com (reg $14-20 each; nice deal if you like the brand or want to try something new)Screenshot_20170729-143431.png

Bareminerals directScreenshot_20170729-112210.png

Ciate Direct:IMG_3114.JPG

@ClassicallyFab - by then all the shades will be gone lol. I wish their CS was open today. I had a $10 reward that I had just gotten as well, and coupled with the whole tiers being a mess really bothers me. I mean I know it's only $10, but still I want my "title" for lack of a better term :P.

Haha, I agree with the title. Once it's earned, losing it is a real jip. Site is working for me at checkout, right now..: @niki172

@ClassicallyFab I just went ahead and bit the bullet :D. Can't pass up on that free highlighter as hard as I try!

QVC:IMG_3108.PNG

IMG_3109.PNG

Heads up, Temptalia JUST uploaded her swatches of the new ABH matte lipsticks, just in time for ABH direct buy 2, get 1 free for National Lipstick Day. Go!

anastasia_matte-lipstick_003_product.jpg

Spoiler
temptalia (dot) com/sneak-peek-anastasia-matte-lipsticks-photos-swatches/

IMG_3103.PNG

Hautelook.com is selling Tarte! They're even selling chea...

Hautelook.com is selling Tarte! They're even selling cheaper, some items on sale at Sephora.

Re: Hautelook.com is selling Tarte! They're even selling chea...

Yeah- great prices, right!?

Mind boggling!!!!

Mind boggling!!!!

Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 10.38.40 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-29 at 10.39.22 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-29 at 10.39.58 AM.pngFrom Bobbi Brown direct

Spoiler

From Urban Decay direct

Spoiler
It looks like only 13 colors though, not the whole line

Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 10.52.28 AM.png

Some are sold out already... go quick! That's what I get for 😴  until 9:30 am, lol.

suzyo wrote:

Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 10.40.26 AM.pngFrom Urban Decay direct

@niki172 The birthday highlighter redemption was my motivation, too! Maybe later the site will be functional. 

I tried to pick up 1 lippie so I could get my birthday gift (full sized highlighter in Sin), and the website is sooo messed up right now. It even has my UD Beauty Junkie account wrong (keeps saying I'm at the bottom tier when I'm only a few points away from the top tier), and it kept changing the lipstick color I had picked out. - I just gave up. I need another lipstick like I need a hole in the head anyways 😛

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

FYI anyone looking for the Mac free lipstick- I went to my store and they were sold out by 10.15 am. They said ppl had been waiting in line since 8 am for the lipstick s!

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

same with my store lol. 

Everything was gone by 10:20 ish 

Our dept stores supposedly open at 10, but somehow the freebies were gone by 9:20. 😕 The manager said folks were lining up before 7 and they opened at 9.

Currently waiting in a massive line at the MAC store, but I'm not hopeful at this point lol.

Lol, I anticipated absolute madness! 😜

Lancôme direct- 4 free lipstick samples with $49 purchase. Use code, 'LIPSTICK':IMG_3099.PNG

IMG_3100.PNG

2 Replies
testing