Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

IMG_7507.PNG

IMG_7508.PNG

IMG_7510.PNG

IMG_7506.PNG

Ulta also has lots of great deals on various lip products

QVC Super Saturday is live! They have select items at 50% off retail price and 80% of the price paid will go towards ovarian cancer research.

They have a Givenchy palette for $23 and the Tarte tarteist pro glow palette for $22.50, among some other nice deals!

Thanks @lippieaddict19! Just picked up the Tarteist Pro Glow!

Saks has a great deal on this Guerlain perfume right now! Also Guerlain Abeille Royale skin set is on markdown.Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 6.59.04 PM.png

btw someone please tell me how to subscribe/join whatever it is on this new thread. I am completely lost with the new site 😕

Scroll up to the original post and click the three grey dots in the bottom right; subscribe is an option there.

(But it will still be very spotty...I'm subscribed to 6 or 7 threads, but only get updates for one of them 🙄)

@AnneMCC

💜 It's for a good cause...

lorddd.JPG

lordd.JPG

Hmmmm....do I want to save the children, or save my money...@ZombieMetroAnt

Darn @Glitternoodle yup, gone. There are some nice samples on the special offers/ GWP page, though.

@Glitternoodle In re: to the samples only triggering at $49+, hahahaha- there are forever stipulations to contend. Have mercy! Agreed, they are tempting. It was more tempting with the GWP bag, though. Lol.😋🤣

@ClassicallyFab I know, really tempting especially with free shipping using shoprunner. But it seems that the samples are only triggering with the $49+ purchase. 

@ZombieMetroAnt @ClassicallyFab Thanks for posting about the L&T deal. I can't seem to find the sample bag. Am I just missing it or are they already OOS?

Thank you @ZombieMetroAnt, they definitely didn't have enough for two days I guess haha 🙂

Glitternoodle wrote:

@ZombieMetroAnt @ClassicallyFab Thanks for posting about the L&T deal. I can't seem to find the sample bag. Am I just missing it or are they already OOS?

@Glitternoodle oh no!  It was listed in the GWP section.  I just received the email, maybe an hour ago? When I clicked on the link, it was listed there - I can't believe it went OOS that fast.  Cat Sad

lordd.JPG

Haven't tested, but looks like we can use code 'GIVE' for 10% all beauty, plus pick up to 5 samples.

ZombieMetroAnt wrote:

💜 It's for a good cause...

lorddd.JPG

lordd.JPG

Even better @ClassicallyFab 💜

This is a nice GWP. Hmmmm.... 👍🏻😋

That Trish McEvoy lip gloss next to the Bobbi Brown English Rose Liquid Art Stick is really nice and a generous size.

💕 All KVD Sutdded Lipsticks on sale for $15 - one day only (7/29) PLUS a free mini Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Nahz Fur Atoo (code in spoiler) .

kvddd.JPG

Spoiler
The discount is in honor of National Lipstick Day, July 29, and will only be valid that one day (sad, we know). Instead of its usual price of $21, the lipsticks will be $15 via KatVonDBeauty.com, which is nearly a 30 percent discount. Beloved for its cruelty-free, vegan, and long-lasting formula, the Studded Kiss Lipsticks come in 39 shades. From Lolita, the cult-favorite neutral rose, to Plan 9, a shimmery emerald, this collection has any imaginable color you could ever want.

As if that weren't enough, Kat Von D is also giving every shopper a free mini Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Nahz Fur Atoo, a classic red. So, if you weren't already a fan of the liquid lipsticks (and if not, where have you been?!), you'll finally get to know what the hype is all about. All you have to do is use the promo code LIPSTICK starting at 12 a.m. on July 29.

@ZombieMetroAnt, I'm just testing to see if replies post under the original post I am replying to. This is a reply to your KVD lipstick post.

testing