Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Hmm tempting, I think I might finally try out the IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better that I see raved about so often

@Madeline7 That's not part of the TSV, it's their powder foundation, but you can find good deals with the CC Cream! Both are great, I'm considering picking up the TSV, I don't have a powder foundation with SPF. Their foundations are pretty awesome, I have the CC Cream and wear it daily in the winter (it's too full of coverage for me in the summer) and I have their Illumination Celebration compact and like it quite a bit. 

Not a sale, but a reminder: LORAC Mega Pro Palette (original) is available via LORAC website direct. Hope those who missed out before or want to have a back up get one! 

i'm sad they reduced the amount of product to that of the later editions... but i'll still probably pick this up, it's my favorite for travel!

Smashbox:

Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 11.25.44 AM.png

Birchbox:

20% off with code "SECRETSALE" on the following brands: Avene, R+Co, Number 4, W3LL People, IPKN, Foreo, and Level Naturals. Too bad it's not site wide huh 🙂

Besame Cosmetics-IMG_3087.PNG

LOL I was expecting a Starbucks coupon or something

To celebrate their upcoming launch at Sephora, Volition Beauty is offering free samples!

Volitionbeauty.com/sephora

The caveat for now is that the offer has been so popular that they had to pull their site offline for a bit 😕 Hopefully it'll be back soon!Screenshot_20170728-024724.png

Actually found this under fragrance. If you click on the moroccanoil link under By: there are some other items too. I love the scent.

IMG_1119.PNG

A couple of new sale items at Ulta. Debating the Stila...like I need more lipstick lolol

Screenshot_20170728-020029.png

Re the free lipstick promo: my sis decided she wanted to scout and test some colors before Saturday, so we headed over to the MAC store (freestanding store, not a counter) tonight. The employee said they received a special shipment for Sat, and they aren't even allowed to open the box beforehand...they have no idea what colors are included, and of course when the designated freebies are gone, they're gone. 

I'd assume it'll be the same for MAC counters. 

Kinda bummed about that... I was at least hoping for a little intel on which colors they might have. 😋

(Cross posted to MAC thread since the deal is in both places)

Oh I thought you got to choose your color.  Hmm, it's almost more exciting to just get a random color free!  I can't wait to see what everyone gets!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

While researching Biossance I came across this deal on their website. For $5 S&H you can get two free samples of their facial oils. These oils are plant derived and cruelty free and eco-friendly. I bought the full size in store at Sephora and it seems to be pretty good so far. All the reviews on Sephora are really good.

What do I have to do these days to get update emails?  I have subscribed (more than once) but still they do not come.  Thanks.

Wander Beauty - Free WANDERESS CHEEK TINT - DUSTY ROSE with any purchase ❤️

wand.JPG

Spoiler
It even works with their $8 face puff
0101.JPG

wan.JPG

Cool, and shipping is only $3!

Laura Mercier - free full size lipstick with $100 purchase (LMLIPS)

IMG_3188.PNG

Reminder - 7/29 is National Lipstick Day and MAC is giving away a free tube. 

MACli.JPG

Spoiler
We probably had your attention at "free M.A.C. lipstick," so get ready: the makeup company is celebrating National Lipstick Day on Saturday, July 29 by giving away free tubes in stores. All you have to do is show up at a local M.A.C. store or retailer to pick up your free full tube (read: not a sample size). And in case you're wondering if this is too good to be true, there's no catch or fine print.  

I called the Mac near me in Florida (it's inside a macys) and they said it's first come first serve and only from the colour rocker collection.

ZombieMetroAnt wrote:

Reminder - 7/29 is National Lipstick Day and MAC is giving away a free tube. 

MACli.JPG

Spoiler
We probably had your attention at "free M.A.C. lipstick," so get ready: the makeup company is celebrating National Lipstick Day on Saturday, July 29 by giving away free tubes in stores. All you have to do is show up at a local M.A.C. store or retailer to pick up your free full tube (read: not a sample size). And in case you're wondering if this is too good to be true, there's no catch or fine print.  

I read we get to pick between velvet teddy and ruby woo! 

@pinyo

I've read so many different things about this promo that I'm a bit befuddled myself. One report I've read said the colors available will all be discontinued ones. Another said there will only be one color. Another said any lipstick in the store (which I highly doubt...I doubt MAC would be *that* free with any and all of them to potentially allow every single store in the country to open up on Sunday with zero lipsticks in stock lol).

I've learned to take everything employees say with a grain of salt...many times they are just as ill-informed as the rest of us. But I do think it makes sense that there is a certain "freebie box" that they will be doling the freebies out from...but the contents of that box are a mystery so far...I haven't seen any definitive reports yet (other than it's potentially full of d/c shades). I will definitely be going; I'm just hoping it's a nice selection of colors (I have Ruby Woo and am not interested in Velvet Teddy, so I hope there's more than that lol). 🙂 

testing