Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@pinyo

I've read so many different things about this promo that I'm a bit befuddled myself. One report I've read said the colors available will all be discontinued ones. Another said there will only be one color. Another said any lipstick in the store (which I highly doubt...I doubt MAC would be *that* free with any and all of them to potentially allow every single store in the country to open up on Sunday with zero lipsticks in stock lol).

I've learned to take everything employees say with a grain of salt...many times they are just as ill-informed as the rest of us. But I do think it makes sense that there is a certain "freebie box" that they will be doling the freebies out from...but the contents of that box are a mystery so far...I haven't seen any definitive reports yet (other than it's potentially full of d/c shades). I will definitely be going; I'm just hoping it's a nice selection of colors (I have Ruby Woo and am not interested in Velvet Teddy, so I hope there's more than that lol). 🙂 

Drool. Mapping every MAC counter in the city 😁

so does retailer mean like the MAC counter in Macys, Nordstrom, etc?

I assume they mean free standing mac stores and not mac counters inside other retailers.

Holly macaronis!!! I want to swing by MAC counter this Sat!  Thx for sharing @ZombieMetroAnt

What!?!?   This sounds almost too good to be true!  Thanks for sharing!  @ZombieMetroAnt

ZombieMetroAnt wrote:

Reminder - 7/29 is National Lipstick Day and MAC is giving away a free tube. 

MACli.JPG

Spoiler
We probably had your attention at "free M.A.C. lipstick," so get ready: the makeup company is celebrating National Lipstick Day on Saturday, July 29 by giving away free tubes in stores. All you have to do is show up at a local M.A.C. store or retailer to pick up your free full tube (read: not a sample size). And in case you're wondering if this is too good to be true, there's no catch or fine print.  

Holy crap. Thank you so much for letting us know @ZombieMetroAnt. I am beyond excited! 👏👏

@ZombieMetroAntthis is awesome!!! Thank you so much for letting us know! 😄

IMG_7280.PNG

IMG_7281.PNG

Everyone is pushing their APP nowadays...sigh...

Macy's app exclusive, free Foreo Luna Play with any $100 impulse beauty purchase. (There's also a free selfie light and cosmetic bag at $50, but those seem less noteworthy, at least to me).

I have a Play, and love it. I have vowed to get one of the rechargeable ones when this one dies...but "free" is very tempting for my next replacement...is it still "free" if you spend $100 just to get it? Haha! 😋Screenshot_20170727-120044.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 12.54.35 PM.png

Benefit direct

Hautelook- Kevyn Aucoin's on HauteLook:

czxzxZX.jpg

The Caroline Hirons Cult Beauty Box is available again! Listed at 170GBP, shipping to the US removes UK taxes, final cost is ~142 GBP, with current exchange rate at 1.30 (wow, the USD has been slipping quite a bit!), comes to $184.60 USD. 

box012_carolinehirons_superheroes_2_1560x1960-fay67.jpg

Unlike any other beauty boxes out there, this incredible – one-off, strictly limited – collection has been compiled in collaboration with the wonderful Caroline Hirons and is brimming with her hand-picked edit of serums, moisturisers and other beauty ‘no-brainers’ to quickly recapture your skin's youthful glow. The box contains: Pixi + Caroline Hirons Double Cleanse Solid Oil + Cleansing Cream (2x 50ml), Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner (120ml), Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Universal Daily Peel (5 x Treatments), Tata Harper Restorative Eye Crème (15ml), Zelens Provitamin D Treatment Drops (30ml) and January Labs Moisture Balancing Lotion (60ml) housed in a beautiful, white and fluoro ombré box.

On Costco

costco.PNG

Violet Voss direct has 30% off until tomorrow (7/28) $31.50, but you have to pay for shipping

Nice.  I told myself no more eyeshadow palettes lol.

Pur Cosmetics deal today:IMG_3073.PNG

Tarte has a new limited edition brush set at Macy's for $39!IMG_3071.JPG

That's really tempting.  Their brushes are nice.

@ClassicallyFab  It should as long as it didn't expire.  I forgot I had mine when I ordered the Duraline from them recently.  I basically got it for 1/2 price!

@Ispend2much6 Really nice. I just ordered a set of brushes from the U.K., and I still might get these. I wonder if Macy's Money will apply to this...

3 Replies
testing