Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

The Caroline Hirons Cult Beauty Box is available again! Listed at 170GBP, shipping to the US removes UK taxes, final cost is ~142 GBP, with current exchange rate at 1.30 (wow, the USD has been slipping quite a bit!), comes to $184.60 USD. 

box012_carolinehirons_superheroes_2_1560x1960-fay67.jpg

Unlike any other beauty boxes out there, this incredible – one-off, strictly limited – collection has been compiled in collaboration with the wonderful Caroline Hirons and is brimming with her hand-picked edit of serums, moisturisers and other beauty ‘no-brainers’ to quickly recapture your skin's youthful glow. The box contains: Pixi + Caroline Hirons Double Cleanse Solid Oil + Cleansing Cream (2x 50ml), Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner (120ml), Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Universal Daily Peel (5 x Treatments), Tata Harper Restorative Eye Crème (15ml), Zelens Provitamin D Treatment Drops (30ml) and January Labs Moisture Balancing Lotion (60ml) housed in a beautiful, white and fluoro ombré box.

On Costco

costco.PNG

Violet Voss direct has 30% off until tomorrow (7/28) $31.50, but you have to pay for shipping

Nice.  I told myself no more eyeshadow palettes lol.

Pur Cosmetics deal today:IMG_3073.PNG

Tarte has a new limited edition brush set at Macy's for $39!IMG_3071.JPG

That's really tempting.  Their brushes are nice.

@ClassicallyFab  It should as long as it didn't expire.  I forgot I had mine when I ordered the Duraline from them recently.  I basically got it for 1/2 price!

@Ispend2much6 Really nice. I just ordered a set of brushes from the U.K., and I still might get these. I wonder if Macy's Money will apply to this...

Clear The Rack this weekend...one of my favorite events 😋Screenshot_20170727-021046.png

Many thanks, @RGbrown. I'll definitely pop in and he what's available!!

Hi, might you know if this discount applies to makeup?

I checked and I didn't see any makeup on clearance but you know, selection varies by store.

@TraceyEB

It applies to all clearance, including beauty/makeup 😀

Awesome!  There's a Nordstrom Rack close to my home.  Might have to go check this out.  Thanks!

Barefoot Venus! 7 free items + bag with $65 purchase. Cute bag. 

Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 7.06.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-26 at 7.05.46 PM.png

This would be a perfect gift for a friend of mine.  We used to bellydance together Smiley Happy  

Just a reminder--the Demeter 20% off site wide sale is in its final days. Also, there's a free gift with a $30 purchase. At the moment it's a 1 oz. Bamboo fragrance, but it could change.

Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 5.45.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-26 at 5.45.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 5.51.14 PM.png

QVC Deal. 12 shower gels for $80 + free shipping until 7/31

I can't contain my excitement for BOGO 3-wick candles at Bath & Body Works so.. it starts today!!

Also $10 off $30 with code FLIPFLOPS.

Purcosmetics dot comScreenshot_20170726-112922.png

Hourglass is offering a free, deluxe Lip Stylo in Peacemaker (the same shade Sephora offered as a 100 point perk recently,) free with any purchase.