Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I have a $10 off $30 Smashbox purchase at Ulta I won't be using. It expires 7/29, please comment when used.

Spoiler
3NJUZ24G7J

@suzyo Thank you! I picked up an extra photo finish primer.

I'm guessing the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale isn't opening up until 3 a.m. Eastern time, since it's not open now at midnight.  Does anyone know for sure?  Thanks.

@Ispend2much6 I can confirm that the Early Access sale started at midnight PST so I assume the same time zone is used for the regular access.

Thank you @minivan100.  That gives me more time to plan. ๐Ÿ™‚

Spied Urban decay eyeliner at tjmaxx today of course it was just the empty box   ๐Ÿ˜ž

@sonnydee I saw some today, too! But they were either like you said, just empty boxes, or looked like they had been used multiple times ๐Ÿ˜ž

Amazon Prime: This Household Essentials Box is $14.99 - link is on MSA's site  โค๏ธ

msa.JPG

I just received this yesterday; the box is packed with items!

use code BOXY5 for $5 off at colourpop! 

Does anyone know of any promos/discount codes for lootcrate? My son wants a sub and I know that some will have promos.

@liv545 Hey! this is for $5 off. It is my personal referral code so I too will get $5

http://looted(dot)by/fX3jn

@Maria88 thank you again. I just used it.๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Awesome sauce!! Thank you @Maria88

If you are interested in the new MUFE Artist Face Color Highlight, Sculpt, ,and Blush powders,  I just wanted to bring attention to the great deal Sephora is having for those now.

Don't order just one; get two or three, with its corresponding palette, because they are much cheaper that way.  A pan with two powers of your choice is $35; a pan with three powders is $45.  The powders are normally $23 apiece!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Patchology direct has buy one get one free 4-pack exfoliate masks. Search ''exfoliate 4-pack limited time offer but one get one'' and it should come up. If you add ONE of the packs from page to your cart (make sure it is the BOGO pack and has a $30 price with $60 crossed out) you should receive two 4-packs. You also get a choice of a free sheet mask or eye gels with purchase and Patchology has free US shipping at $25. Gilt City still has Patchology vouchers available for purchase ($30 for $60, $50 for $100, $75 for $150, and $100 for $200), though the 4-pack BOGO deal specifies it does not work with any discount codes (I tested Welcome2017, the 15% off code, and it did not work on the BOGO deal), but if someone already has a Gilt City voucher and wants to test it out on this BOGO offer, it could end up being a super deal

At Missha Direct:

Receive a full sized Senseful Lady Hair Mist in Floral with any $50 purchase. Im at work so I cant post a pic.

I think Missha just started doing hair products, at least I never saw them before. All their products are cruelty free and not tested on animals. If you would like a referral to their program please let me know and I'll send you one. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Code for $10 off $30 of Smashbox at ULTA!  3NJUZ13YWXE

Please comment below when the code is used so everyone can see!

Ren Skincare direct

Free lip balm (value $15) and shipping on all order with code: LIPPY

Plus choose 2 DS samples

Screen Shot 2017-07-19 at 10.27.04 PM.png

I'm sure everybody already scored all their goodies but I just wanted to remind all my friends that today (the 20th) is officially the last day for the Nordstrom "early access" anniversary event. The prices (in my opinion) have been pretty amazing and I was really happy to score a Foreo Luna Mini at such a low price! Good luck to anyone still hunting the deals!

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 12.34.48 AM.png

@willa25 so tomorrow starts for everybody else right? Do you know if the simple Human mirror is still available? I've wanted one for years and that's a great price.

testing