Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@molkie THANK YOU!! Sometimes I don't think very logically. I wonder if it starts at midnight..🤔🤗

@liv545 I just checked Nordstrom website and the SimpleHuman mirror is listed as backordered will ship around 8/5/2017

Spring app: update or download the app and get 20% off purchases with code SPRINGAPP20. So far it works with Guerlain and Jo Malone. Not sure which brands are excluded. App offer only. Max discount is $50. Expires 9 am ET on 7/21/17.

@TyrionRocks It is working with Charlotte Tilbury!!!

also if anyone wants $25 off their $75 order, there is a referral link! just PM me 🙂 

and don't forget 5% cashback

You can't get the cash back if you use the app because there's no way of tracking the purchase via cookies in your browser since the purchase is happening outside your browser.

Zoya directScreenshot_20170719-164923.png

3 for $20 + a free lipstick but wait , there's more...free shipping???

Now that's a really good deal and Zoya polishes are one of the best imo.

BelkScreenshot_20170719-104342.png

Perricone Direct - up to 60% off.  A mask set of 3 full size masks for $69 is what I picked up. Mostly I love the in-shower mask but I will try the other two for this deal!

60 off.jpg

@sister13 Thank you so much for your suggestions! I'll have to try some of those out 🙂 

sister13 wrote:

Perricone Direct - up to 60% off.  A mask set of 3 full size masks for $69 is what I picked up. Mostly I love the in-shower mask but I will try the other two for this deal!

60 off.jpg

Does anyone have any Perricone products they love? I've never tried the brand, but I have a gift card for their website!

Hi @EmilySara !  So, I had always loved the Face Finishing Moisturizer. Then, before my wedding last year, I got recommendation and samples for the Cold Plasma and the OVM day cream and I had already re-purchased the FFM after not using for a year or more.  

My skin reacted so well and I so here are my daily Perricone items that are now staples/holy grail:

Cold Plasma (first step after cleanse/tone am and pm) - honestly, this smells pretty awful and fishy, but seems to work!

OVM in the jar - as day treatment or OVM serum  for night

Photo Plasma - as daytime moisturizer with SPF 30 or Face Finishing Moisturizer for night

I still work in some mists/acids or other night creams from time to time, but these are the staples above. I wasn't sure about the Photo Plasma at first but now I love it. 

I also really love the pre-empt in-shower mask since I barely have time for masks. Most of the cleansers are foaming and not my favorite so I don't use those.  Hope this helps! 

Bath & Unwind

ba523954-d865-49b3-bb4b-9929b708f725.jpg

Does anyone have promo codes for Gilt City that apply to the CoverFx voucher deal?

@StephaniLynn  Try summer30,  fbcity30.  They didn't work for me, but maybe they will for you.

@Ispend2much6 those didn't work for me either but it was worth a try, thank you!:)

New customers, "Welcome20".

StephaniLynn wrote:

Does anyone have promo codes for Gilt City that apply to the CoverFx voucher deal?

@ClassicallyFab Thank you<3

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Apologies if this has already been posted! Becca Sunchaser Palette on sale for $20 at Ulta and Becca direct.Becca.PNG

1 Reply
testing