Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

BelkScreenshot_20170719-104342.png

Perricone Direct - up to 60% off.  A mask set of 3 full size masks for $69 is what I picked up. Mostly I love the in-shower mask but I will try the other two for this deal!

60 off.jpg

@sister13 Thank you so much for your suggestions! I'll have to try some of those out Smiley Happy 

sister13 wrote:

Perricone Direct - up to 60% off.  A mask set of 3 full size masks for $69 is what I picked up. Mostly I love the in-shower mask but I will try the other two for this deal!

60 off.jpg

Does anyone have any Perricone products they love? I've never tried the brand, but I have a gift card for their website!

Hi @EmilySara !  So, I had always loved the Face Finishing Moisturizer. Then, before my wedding last year, I got recommendation and samples for the Cold Plasma and the OVM day cream and I had already re-purchased the FFM after not using for a year or more.  

My skin reacted so well and I so here are my daily Perricone items that are now staples/holy grail:

Cold Plasma (first step after cleanse/tone am and pm) - honestly, this smells pretty awful and fishy, but seems to work!

OVM in the jar - as day treatment or OVM serum  for night

Photo Plasma - as daytime moisturizer with SPF 30 or Face Finishing Moisturizer for night

I still work in some mists/acids or other night creams from time to time, but these are the staples above. I wasn't sure about the Photo Plasma at first but now I love it. 

I also really love the pre-empt in-shower mask since I barely have time for masks. Most of the cleansers are foaming and not my favorite so I don't use those.  Hope this helps! 

Bath & Unwind

ba523954-d865-49b3-bb4b-9929b708f725.jpg

Does anyone have promo codes for Gilt City that apply to the CoverFx voucher deal?

@StephaniLynn  Try summer30,  fbcity30.  They didn't work for me, but maybe they will for you.

@Ispend2much6 those didn't work for me either but it was worth a try, thank you!Smiley Happy

New customers, "Welcome20".

StephaniLynn wrote:

Does anyone have promo codes for Gilt City that apply to the CoverFx voucher deal?

@ClassicallyFab Thank you<3

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Apologies if this has already been posted! Becca Sunchaser Palette on sale for $20 at Ulta and Becca direct.Becca.PNG

If you like Caudalie you're going to love this deal! Saw this on MSA and had to share:

caudalie1.pngcaudalie2.png

You get 3 full sized items! Right now I think if you spend just $5 more you can get 20% off

Biossance (direct) Friends and family sale - 25% off orders over $75.

Use code: BFF25

Offer expires 8/1/2017 at 11:59 PM PST.

Not sure if anyone's posted about this but I just placed a big order to take advantage - Sabon NYC is having a sale, up to 50% off certain products. There's also a code for 20% (BTS20) that works on sale and regular priced items, and Ebates is 8% today! Free shipping over $75. Their body scrub is my HG - I just bought sooo many of the Patchouli Lavender Vanilla scent (which happens to be on sale!! Smiley Happy )

@maddieb25: To sweeten your Sabon NYC deal, there are Gilt City vouchers at a 50% discount. While there may be a chance that you cannot combine the Gilt City voucher with the 20% code, it would still be a great deal if you use it to purchase sale items. Would be happy to help if anyone needs a Gilt City referral code for a discount on their first purchase! 

@maddieb25  Did you happen to ever sample the Vanilla scent?  I was wondering if it really smells like vanilla, or if it's got some floral added to it.  Thanks!

@Ispend2much6 As far as I can remember, I haven't tried their vanilla yet - I've tried vanilla coconut (which I also love), and PLV is my go-to. I ordered a vanilla lotion this time though so I'll let you know what I think when I finally get to sample it! Smiley Happy

Not really beauty but if you love customized or pretty stationery, May Design has 50% off. I love their exercise journal, bullet list/journal, daily and weekly planner. I may have like 10-15 of them in various size with various prints and quotes. =D

unnamed.jpg

I'm just jumping in to encourage people to check out May Designs since they have such great stuff. I want all the patterns!

I like using mine as planners/bullet journals, journals, book trackers, etc. You can never have too many pretty notebooks around :-)

1 Reply