Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

If you like Caudalie you're going to love this deal! Saw this on MSA and had to share:

caudalie1.pngcaudalie2.png

You get 3 full sized items! Right now I think if you spend just $5 more you can get 20% off

Biossance (direct) Friends and family sale - 25% off orders over $75.

Use code: BFF25

Offer expires 8/1/2017 at 11:59 PM PST.

Not sure if anyone's posted about this but I just placed a big order to take advantage - Sabon NYC is having a sale, up to 50% off certain products. There's also a code for 20% (BTS20) that works on sale and regular priced items, and Ebates is 8% today! Free shipping over $75. Their body scrub is my HG - I just bought sooo many of the Patchouli Lavender Vanilla scent (which happens to be on sale!! 🙂 )

@maddieb25: To sweeten your Sabon NYC deal, there are Gilt City vouchers at a 50% discount. While there may be a chance that you cannot combine the Gilt City voucher with the 20% code, it would still be a great deal if you use it to purchase sale items. Would be happy to help if anyone needs a Gilt City referral code for a discount on their first purchase! 

@maddieb25  Did you happen to ever sample the Vanilla scent?  I was wondering if it really smells like vanilla, or if it's got some floral added to it.  Thanks!

@Ispend2much6 As far as I can remember, I haven't tried their vanilla yet - I've tried vanilla coconut (which I also love), and PLV is my go-to. I ordered a vanilla lotion this time though so I'll let you know what I think when I finally get to sample it! 🙂

Not really beauty but if you love customized or pretty stationery, May Design has 50% off. I love their exercise journal, bullet list/journal, daily and weekly planner. I may have like 10-15 of them in various size with various prints and quotes. =D

unnamed.jpg

I'm just jumping in to encourage people to check out May Designs since they have such great stuff. I want all the patterns!

I like using mine as planners/bullet journals, journals, book trackers, etc. You can never have too many pretty notebooks around 🙂

It Cosmetics Travel Brush Set up on Ipsy offers for $15 (50% off). You don't need a subscription to purchase!

ear1.JPG

ear.JPG

For those with babies at home...Target Baby Box = $7

baby1.JPG

Spoiler
Link is on MSA's site.

Box includes (from Target's site):
Baby must-haves. Products you didn’t know you couldn’t live without. The best of all things Baby. This super-cute box has a little bit of everything, from shampoo to wipes to lotions that help you care for your little one. There’s even a little something for you. Let’s call it well-deserved pampering. So enjoy these samples (over $24 in value); if you like them as much as we do, you can find the full-size versions at Target and Target.com.

Triple Paste – Diaper Rash Cream (2oz.)
Calm and soothe Baby’s raw, irritated skin with hypoallergenic, fragrance-free cream. It has a smooth, creamy formula that is fast-acting, keeps redness away and lasts a long time. Say hello to a clear, healthy tush.

Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion (1.69oz.)
Keep Baby’s skin soft and moisturized with this ultra-hydrating, quick absorbing lotion. Enriched with an elixir of jojoba, sunflower and sweet almond oils, plus vitamin E, shea butter and avocado perseose, this non-greasy formula helps protect and strengthen delicate skin.

Philips - Avent Freeflow Pacifier (1 ct.)
Help comfort your baby with this BPA-free pacifier. The flat, drop-shaped, symmetrical nipple works with the natural development of your baby’s palate, teeth and gums. The curved shield has six holes to allow for extra airflow to Baby’s skin. Soothe on.

Cetaphil - Baby Wash & Shampoo (1.7oz.)
Gentle and tear-free, this baby wash and shampoo is specially formulated with soothing, organic calendula blends to gently cleanse your baby’s skin and hair, and rinses clean away. The blend is free of parabens and mineral oil, and is hypoallergenic.

Baby Dove - Rich Moisture Tip to Toe Wash (1.8oz.)
Cleanse and soften your baby’s delicate skin with the creamy, rich formula you know and trust. Developed specifically for Baby, this wash is hypoallergenic, dermatologist and pediatrician tested, and helps retain natural moisture, leaving Baby’s skin clear and soft.

Seventh Generation - Free & Clear Baby Wipes (30 ct)
Gentile on Baby’s delicate skin, these super-soft wipes are thick, strong and created with plant-derived ingredients. Plus, they come in a handy, take-along package for easy cleanups anywhere – from diaper changes to messy mouths, hands, feet and everything in between.

Method - Free & Clear Laundry Detergent (8 fl oz.)
Spit-ups, spills and other messes come with being a parent; so does a lot of laundry. Fortunately, this naturally derived laundry detergent easily helps Mom and Dad with tough messes. Free of fragrances and dyes, it lifts away stains and leaves clothes cuddly soft.

For Mom - The Honest Co Lavender Hand Sanitizer Spray (2oz.)
A hand sanitizer that helps reduce drying and redness? Oh, yeah! This spray leaves your skin moisturized, while effectively killing 99.9% of germs and bacteria. Made with plant-derived ingredients, soothing botanicals, essential oils and no harsh chemicals, this formula fights germs and smells nice, too. Perfect for Baby’s adoring fans.

@NarNarNars, not sure if Baby Nemo would need any of these essentials. ❤️ 

You are the best, @ZombieMetroAnt!! Thank you so much!! ❤️ ❤️

@ZombieMetroAnt  Just so you know, we're going to donate the pacifier. 😉  We won't be using that. 

@Ispend2much6 I work with adults who act like "babies" so I think I'll be keeping that. LOL!  

@ZombieMetroAnt  No babies here, but still a great box if you have sensitive skin. 

OH!!  Great point @Ispend2much6...thanks for the tip ❤️

Diptyque is on HauteLook! Last year's mini candle dozen is now $75 ($150 previously).

tried to get that set for foreverrrr but always on hold ugh

Coverfx is on gilt city! Get $100 credit for $55 or $200 credit for $100 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

Here is more info of this deal. PM me if you need a referral ! You and me will both get 25$ to spend on this deal, which makes it much more better deal !

Untitled.png

Untitled12.png

Aww, I bought it right after you posted. I used 'WELCOME20' for 20% off, though...

T

JennyVo wrote:

Here is more info of this deal. PM me if you need a referral ! You and me will both get 25$ to spend on this deal, which makes it much more better deal !

Untitled.png

Untitled12.png

hanks for posting!

1 Reply
testing