Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Wow! Awesome!!

Ulta

These are value sets that are on sale so you save extra money.

Product #15692193

For anyone who loves the Smashbox Full Exposure mascara, this set is on sale for $11. The mascara is full size!

Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 12.29.09 AM.png

• Full Exposure Mascara (0.32 oz)
  • Photo Finish Lash Primer (0.14 oz)
  • Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer (0.17 oz)

Product #15801109

Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 12.40.04 AM.png

A $94 value!

Includes:

• Spackle Tinted Make-Up Primer in Champagne (sheer soft gold) (1.0 oz)
  • Baked Body Frosting Face & Body Glow in Tahitian Glow (mélange of swirled tan, cream and pearly pink) (0.38 oz)
  • Dramalash Maximum Volumizing Mascara in Black (0.46 oz)
  • Fifty Kisses Lip Locking Liquid Color in Beige Bite (rich nude) (0.11 oz)

I am confused as well.  Not only that, it appears all my subscriptions to threads were dropped!

I'm so confuse with the new format 😕

So I dropped by the CCO while I was shopping today. They had the MAC Selena collection for additional 50% off their price, however it's final sale. I only saw 4 single eyeshadows and the powder blush duo. 

I purchased the powder blush duo for $11.00. I think the shadows with the discount would only be $6.00 ea.

I'm confused too 😞

Tarte direct:

Code PARTY

Screenshot_20170716-184005.png

The exclusions only mention Shape Tape and gcs, so it should work on everything else, though I do admit I haven't played with it 🙂

Thank you @RGbrown! I hate ordering from Tarte, but finally bit the bullet of on a few items from my wishlist. I'm so excited 😄

Anonymous Insider

Glad I found the new thread!

I don't even know how to subscribe anymore.  Plus, I miss my nail polish avatar instead of this generic cartoon.  (I'm not going to bother adding in a photo of my own.)  I miss my hearts!

Glad I'm here, though.  It's a new format and I've gotta get with it ;D

Pretty Little Things (dot com):

Entire site, 50% off. Use code 'SLAY50'. Ends at noon.

They have Spectrum brush sets, the Balm, and some indie makeup brands.IMG_2931.JPG

IMG_2932.JPG

IMG_2933.JPG

Omg! I'm so glad I made it to this page! This is such a nightmare...I don't even know where this post is going to end up!

Beautylish Summer glow box. $220 value for $130

includes full size Natasha Denona glow foundation, highlighter, Kevyn Aucoin sculpting powder, Charlotte tilbury mascara, ByTerry lip gloss, and RCMA powder  

depending on which shade of foundation you chose, the shades of the rest of the products are adjusted to suit your complexion 😊

IMG_3095.PNG

@notcreative,  So glad to see you !  Welcome back!  🙂

For anyone who participates in Bing Rewards, I just noticed that they finally have Sephora gift cards as an option again!! 

Spoiler
For anyone who is interested, Bing rewards is just a program through Microsoft that gives you points for doing daily searches on desktop, mobile, and Edge. 5,250 points get you a free $5 gift card  and there are several store options. They often have bonus points and offers that make point accrual faster! 

Thank you!  I would have missed this since I rarely look beyond the dashboard page.

Omg @lippieaddict19 and I have been waisting all my zillions of searches on google ugggh

@PaletteAddict99 Trust me, they're not wasted! Google is a much better search engine - I always get more relevant results when I use it. I only use Bing to get the points (takes maybe 5-10 mins each day) and I usually just click on the news stories they have available so I can read up on what's going on in the world and earn some rewards points at the same time

Macys Black Friday Deals

Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 4.48.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-15 at 4.47.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-15 at 4.47.13 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-15 at 4.51.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-15 at 4.50.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-15 at 4.50.04 PM.png

In case anyone is wondering, that representation of the shades in the Tarte palette are spot-on.  The blush is very cool.  The shadows are very creamy, no fallout, apply evenly, just didn't last long on me.  But I didn't wear a primer either.

Bumble and bumble (direct) Choose a free travel-size primer + free shipping with $35+ orders. No offer code necessary, select primer at checkout. Expires 7/16/17 at 11:59pm ET.

EDIT to my previous post the code is NMSUMMER as stated in the pictures. It's my typo.  Till July 21.  

My first post in this new format too..so let's see how this goes...

Neiman Marcus NMMSUMMERr_main_071317.jpg

testing