Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Laura Mercier direct:  choose 4 deluxe samples with $85 purchase.  I can confirm these samples are REALLY generous and have the same quality packaging as the full products Smiley Happy

@Madeline7 ooh which samples did you get?  I checked out the site yesterday and there were about 7 samples available, 3-4 primers/tinted moisturizers and a few other things.  I wonder if the good stuff sold out!

I got the matte radiance highlighter and the radiance primer and both were great!

SpaceNK US direct is offering $25 off $150 or $50 off $250. Does apply to sale items AND gift cards! Discount is automatically applied in your cart.

space nk.JPG

Cross posting from the Nordstrom anniversary sale thread.

If you've been on the fence about anything (and if reward points mean anything to you), get that shopping done today!Screenshot_20170714-021505.png

40% of Surratt Beauty on Imomoko with code NYSRT40. Free shipping on orders over $99--the minimum should be before discount but I'm not 100% sure. Their blushes are already sold-out; if anyone is interested in Surratt shadows, lipsticks, brushes, etc., it's worth a look.

ETA: No tax except in CA.

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 9.22.45 PM.png

And welcome back NC!

Never bought from Imomoko before! Do you know if they'll ever do a sale like this again?

@iris67, I purchased from Imomoko a few years ago for Asian skincare products but haven't been following their sales for a while now so I'm not sure how likely they'll offer a similar discount. Their sales are usually 20% off though. 

Thanks for this. Some people got the highlight brush for $69. Lucky. Anyway, I was able to get two of the eye brushes I had wanted at a great price. 

Yay, I'm glad you were able to get wishlist items at a discounted price. I've heard good things about the Surratt brushes--enjoy your goodies!

@notcreative   so happy to see you back!!! Heart Heart Heart

Welcome back, NotCreative!!  You've been greatly missed ❤️

Smashbox mobile offer (GWP in spoiler):

11.JPG

Spoiler
111.JPG
  11111.JPG

echoing everyone else, so glad to see you back @notcreative <3

Agree!  I didn't want to be tagging you all the time but you were indeed missed!

Full Size Trish McEvoy lip gloss with $25 purchase at Bloomingdales (choose your shade)

Yay, I found this thread again.  Smiley Very Happy

So weird that the oldest posts to the threads seem to appear first.

Anyhoo, Skin Inc has a sale going for $20 off daily dose kits. I went through the customization quiz and then subbed out one of the bottles to my preference and it still worked.

Enjoy $20 off your My Daily Dose with code MDD20

Edit: And if you get an additional $20 off for creating a rewards account, bringing the total down to $50 USD+tx 

There's an option right above the posts to sort from "Oldest to Newest" to "Newest to Oldest". Once you do this, I think any new post you click on should have this sorting selected. 

@angelszenden There's a "Sort By" drop down in the upper right corner,, change it to "newest to oldest" and it will fix it. Kind of an annoying default!

WELCOME BACK @notcreative!! We missed you, I hope all is well! 

So didn't even notice. Thx much, it was annoying me greatly.

A pretty awesome GWP bag from Neiman Marcus w/ $225 purchase.  Includes a Foreo thingy

NMC4JSM_mu

1 Reply