Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Thank you so much!! Yeah my only experience was the dry ones, hence me being concerned. Really appreciate it!

thanks for letting us know!

I've never used one before, but I have looked at them in store and I do believe it is normal for them to have some moisture. I only remember that because it stood out to me. 

@AlicehoopzMine did, too!  I opened it and it smelled kind of strange (although I'm not sure what they are supposed to smell like), so I tossed it just to be on the safe side.... 😞

Anonymous Insider

They smell, and that's normal. The nature of this product gives it a weird smell, that can be stronger if there's moisture in it.

Thank you @Anonymous!   I learn something new every day here on BT!   Now I really want to try one!  🙂

YUUUUP I didn't know if that smell was supposed to be normal or not. Like that fermented soybean product that's supposed to smell terrible lol!!

Mine did too!  First time with one of these so don't know the norm hopefully someone who has experience with them will chime in.

For those of you with little toddlers/preschoolers: Mini Melissa is a lightning deal on Amazon right now

Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 2.05.24 PM.png

I shouldn't buy this but I should.

Oh how I love a good nude lip! Just snagged this 🤗 Thank you for posting dear 😘

OMG Sephora!  Stop trying to break my no low lower buy for 2017!  I love the lip sets!

Me too!! Lipstick is my weak point... !!!

Ugh, half a week late! I had to buy a gift last Friday, got the Beauty After Last Call set. This one would have been cooler.

This one is great for gifting!!! And that cute packaging! I bet this set would sell out fast!

IKR - The lip kits make awesome gifts for all ages - Everyone from tweens to my grandma who I have given them to has loved them! ❤️

Yay! Love these!

Anonymous Insider

Couponcabin are offering $5 back on almost all $5+ Sephora purchases (basically excludes gift cards, I believe) again this week. I did this last time and though I had to chase them up (just one message and it was easy), I got $5 cashback for my $7.50 purchase.

cc.png

Hi,

Just curious how to become part of the CouponCabin members....

Thanks.

Anonymous Insider

@Smartladyinct Hi! You can just sign up at couponcabin dot com. They have some really good new member offers which are only valid the day you sign up so do check those out too!

7,684 Replies
testing