Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

It doesn't work on Charlotte Tilbury either but I'm sooo happy for discounted Diptyque!

I just wanted to say thank you to whoever posted the Gilt City Cover FX deal back in December. I bought two of the $100 for $200, with 20% off and cash back. So lets say $160 OOP (with tax and shipping!) for $402 worth! I used my second one last night and my only regret is that I didn't buy a 3rd before they sold out. What a phenomenal deal!

With the first voucher I got:

The Radiant Skin Duo

The set of all 6 enhancer drops

A click stick

Subtotal $201

With the second voucher I got:

Gym Bag Essentials kit: Fit & Fresh which contains: mini illuminating setting powder, perfect lip pencil, mini radiance drops, and mini illuminating primer.

Full Size Perfect Setting Powder

A Click Stick

Correct Click - Green

Cover Click

Liquid Foundation Brush

Cream Concealer

Calming Primer

Subtotal $201

Now If I had gotten the third voucher I would've gotten a bunch of the skincare enhancer drops (I forget the actual name, but you guys know). I shouldn't have debated at the time lol.

Anyway, THANK YOU whoever posted that deal! Now i'm constantly on the lookout for similar ones lol.

I'm pretty sure that was me! And you're welcome 🙂

Gilt City definitely comes out with some great deals, especially since you can stack one of their promo codes on top!

Are you aware of any current promo codes? @EmilySara

@Maria88, They have a 20% off code right now with a maximum of $50, which is a good deal if you're going to make a larger purchase, because their codes usually have a maximum of only $25 off! The code is TAKE20

If you sign up for their emails, they seem to have a new coupon code every month that is between 20-40% off (usually only a max of $25 off, though).

They also give a coupon code if you refer a friend who makes a purchase, or if you are a new customer who is referred. Right now the referral code gives you 25% your purchase of $50 or more

Thanks! The take20 for some reason is showing up as invalid. Since the voucher is good till February Im going to wait it out a bit to see if I can get an even better deal with the voucher! How do they stack though? It makes it look like I can only do one.

I was talking about Gilt City coupon codes, were you asking about Cover FX? 

When Gilt City has a voucher that's $50 for $100 credit, it turns into super good deal when you can stack one of Gilt City's promo codes on top, in addition to getting cash back from Ebates (or another cash back site). That's what I was referring to with stacking. I'm not too familiar with Cover FX codes, though 😕

But, it does look like the code LauraLee15 Gives 15% off on the Cover FX site right now

Haha yea I was talking about CoverFX coupons. Than you so much for your tips though!

Man I am missing several things from the Sona GWP bag at Ulta. Anyone else have this happen?

• Ardell Stuido Effects Eyelashes (1 pair)
  • Rimmel Waterproof Bronzing Powder ( 0.49 oz)
  • Garnier Micelluar Cleansing Water sample (4.2 oz)

Its like they forgot the drugstore stuff. Weird.rps20170115_155946.jpg

😔 Call them...maybe they can ship it to you, or give you a gift card..? 

Is that more effective than an email? I already sent an email. But if they say "oh well, sorry", I'll gripe lol. It's in my nature to argue when something isnt as advertised!

@AlicehoopzI think it all depends on who you talk to on email, phone, FB, whatever...

Some of the CS reps are absolutely amazing and some are not as well trained as others... 😞

Good luck!

I've never call, email always works out for me. Even received a good gc for a store issue.

😞

Clinique direct: Choose 4 deluxe minis with a $35 purchase. Can be combined with a promo code! Plus free standard shipping. Let me know if you need a referral. 

Clinique.JPG

Clinique2.JPG

@DM91 
Just had this priceless conversation with Clinique cs:

Cliniquelol.JPG

Geesh. Contact them on a business day and see if it's the 'real' CS.

I hate how they always take the travel size items away from the website when they do these deals. I'm just $10 short of the minimum and can't find anything I want to qualify my purchase

@DM91 I can't believe I never noticed that before! That is so sneaky. 

Yeah, it's super annoying! I've seen them do it for similar gwp deals in the past. And I don't for a second believe they're all out of stock like the customer service rep suggested!

Lancome direct GWP. Let me know if you need a referral 🙂 

Spend $60: 

Lancome.JPG

Spend an additional $35:

Lancome2.JPG

7,684 Replies
testing