Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I'm totally missing out 4 pcs set. Should.. stayed up for couple hours, last night. Waking up with BM

The full size items are better than the Darphin set imo, the picture was too small to even tell what items were in there. 

Surprised so many of the good ones are still in stock, I'm so tempted to get more of the Caudalie serums.

I hope it's full sizes. 😜🤣🤣

Benefits of insomnia...catching deals when everyone else is sleeping! 😄

🤣🤣 right!! I'm having so much fun since shopping at Bluemercury 

And the sale section is an additional 25% off 🙂 There's nars sarah moon stuff, diptyque and nest candles, and a few other bits and bobs! I think I will finally get the sarah moon fearless red lipstick I've been wanting to get :).

I was wondering the same thing! Full size? Wowzah!

I hope we all get our orders! I've only received one order so far placed on the 11th and that came with the samples I picked 😄

@xcicee I just received my first order two days ago, and I was honestly more excited over the samples than for my actual purchase! lol

@spubu what is it about free things that makes us so happy LOL. I noticed the 3$ pencil sharpener is sold out, from us placing orders just for the samples 😄 

Yeah, I worry that they'll pull all the good samples with so many of us placing small orders :I  It seems too good to last @xcicee

Definitely, I am okay with that though or I'll go broke 😄 Nothing cool so far tonight and it's pretty late 😞 I just hope we get all the items we ordered! I'll be happy with those samples even if they discontinue these deals. @spubu

Bluemercury updated some more foil samples. 

Adding on to @willa25 's deal below!

Gilt City also has VERB (haircare) 🙂 Max discount is $25, so the $50 and $75 vouchers are better than the $100.

$50 > $21 (save 58%)

$75 > $27 (save 64%)

FYI: What I'm not sure about is the $10 shipping. Unsure if you still quality for FS after putting in the GiltCity voucher code. It'd still be a good deal! But may be a deal breaker for some

** Edit: You will be charged the $10 shipping

I apologize if this was already posted.

1. GILT CITY - 40% off any purchase (WINTRYMIX40); Good until Saturday

2. in GILT CITY NEW YORK:

Puritan's Pride:

* $100 GC for $55

* $60 fo $35

I was able to score a Puritan's Pride $100 Online GC for $33 (after code). For those of you eat/drink a lot of protein, this is a GREAT DEAL!  The GC is good through April.

5% through EBATES since CouponCabin says it will void the cashback b/c of the use of this coupon 😞

Do you know what the terms were for this?  I tried to buy a haircut vouchered it didn't work.  

Hmm, also not working on DNA testing.  What does it work on?!

@itscarin, I'm so sorry you are having such difficulty. I can tell you the code is also posted to coupon cabin so I don't think it's targeted. 

Either way I just searched through my trash email and found the original email about it. I screenshoted the page for the terms and conditions for the code.. hope that helps!

IMG_1885.PNG

It's probably a targeted code for specific accounts. Gilt does that a lot.

Yeah I think so since its not working on either of my accounts for anything 😞

I thought this would be the right place to ask. Anyone has tips on where/how to buy high quality tights (Falke, Wolford, etc) cheaper? I need new nylons terribly 😕

Nordstrom rack has some really good tights for decent prices.

7,684 Replies
testing