Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I've seen them advertised on IG but have never actually used on @Anonymous

Another B&BW promo... I didn't want to spend $40 to get free ship even though it kills me to pay for shipping. If you spend $10 shipping is $5.99. I "counted" that as what I paid for the plug in and wallflower in the promo. Lol Also tried to stack it with the other code posted by @angel7594 but no luck.

IMG_3094.PNG

@petitesweetmom Sometimes Paypal give you extra $10 off on BB order.

Oh that would have been awesome! I checked out with PayPal too. 

Another one of those "thank you" posts..Whoever posted about the muji drawers, ILY4 REEEEAL.

Ugh they are so good! And clearly the muji team is pro status at packing, that was so much bubble wrap lol

Mine came broken!  I called and they told me to emails pictures, I did but still haven't heard back.

I can't wait to get mine.  I hope I get them before the sale is over in case I need more!

I think @sabrinas posted it.

Right? I think you could drop them off of a building and they'd survive 😉

Tarte 20% off + free birthday gift 🎁. Plus free mascara deluxe sample with every purchase. Free shipping on $40. Promo code P9LJXSR5EH. promo can apply on sale items. Comment if you use it. Ps: It's not one time code.1486060097090.jpeg

Totally OT, but where's NC?!?! Think I read it somewhere that she was keeping herself busy but I didn't know that she was going to be gone for this long. NC, if you are reading this, hope everything is well! 🙂

Hope you are ok @notcreative. Thinking of you!

Praying for your healing and comfort @notcreative- know that you are much loved!

Just wanting you to know my thoughts and prayers are with you @notcreative.  

I miss notcreative too! ❤ Things are not the same here without her.

I'm missing not creative too. There is s very sad message on her blog @notcreative We are all thinking of you in your absence and sending you lots of love ❤️ My heart goes out to you.💕

Oh my gosh. 😞 

@notcreative- I am so sorry for your pain. 😞  Please know how much everyone here loves and appreciates you, and that we are all thinking of you ❤️

Oh no!  I just read her post.   I really hope she is o.k. 😥 I miss her, too.

Anonymous Insider

Just read the post. Sending you love and thinking of you @notcreative. I wondered if in a very small way we all might support our friend by clicking through links on her blog when possible?

This thread has given me support when I've needed it and NC has always been so generous with her time and the information she has shared and maybe this is a tiny way of showing that we're thinking of her?

A warm soul directed me to her blog as well via PM as soon as I posted the initial message. I'm keeping her in my thoughts. ❤️

I remember she posted something about not blogging for a little while bc of limited internet (or something like that) but I just went and read her message...I hope she is okay.  

We miss you, NC.  

7,684 Replies
testing