Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I use the BHA skin perfecting liquid and as dumb as this sounds, I will never let myself run out of it. I'm convinced that it combined with the Pixi Glow Tonic is what got rid of all of my congested/gross pore issues. I try and buy it when they have a discount (I think I got it for 20% off once). I think I bought a travel size to start with when they had free shipping on any order. Hope that helps a bit :).

Absolutely, that helps!  Thank you!!!  I'm not familiar with the Pixi Glow Tonic so I will Google that one.

You're welcome! Not sure if you're in the US but you can get Pixi at Target as well as their direct site. I think I started using it after reading the rave reviews other BTers gave it. I'm sure you can get good results with just the BHA, but my skin seems to like both together so I just keep using both :).

Hey @JenniferOhJenny can you tell me how/where in your routine you use the BHA liquid? I have a sample and I've been wondering how to use it. When I use exfoliating pads I use them first, because I don't want to swipe off other products, and then I put spray toner, serum, etc. over the top. Do you think the BHA should go first, in place of the exfoliating pad, or later, in place of the serum? How do you use it?

Anonymous Insider

@JazaChai I use BHA liquid too and do the same as @JenniferOhJenny using it after toner and before serum - except I don't wait, I just apply one thing straight after the other! Also I just dab it on with my fingers rather than using a cotton pad. It's been so good for my congestion, my pores look so nice and clear now 🙂

@JazaChai Sure! I'm not an expert so it's totally possible that I'm doing it wrong, but it seems to work for my skin. Every morning I wash my face, then put on the Pixi Glow with a facial cotton. I wait a few minutes and then I apply the BHA also with a facial cotton. I wait another 10-15 minutes and then pat on my vitamin C serum. Then I let that sit for 20 minutes or so and do my moisturizer/sunscreen, etc.

I think I started doing it that way because the directions on the bottle say to wash and tone your skin before you apply the BHA (I think? I don't have the bottle in front of me). The Pixi is the only toner I use so I put that on first.

I hope that helps!

Skinnydip - for unicorn, memaid (and flamingo!) accessories - not sure if this works on both the U.S. and U.K. Sites:

IMG_8717.JPG

Wet N Wild - For rainbow highlight🌈:

IMG_8718.JPG

Here's the one for the UK site (Skinnydip London)

Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 11.06.30 AM.png

wet n wild

Spoiler
IMG_1192.PNG

there's also some nice deluxe samples on blue mercury right now

Spoiler
IMG_1190.PNG

NYX direct!

nyx.png

Thank you for posting this!  Time to stock up on the rest of the cosmic metals!

Anonymous Insider

I purchased all the Cosmic Metals and 18 Lip Lingerie.   I am usually a lipstick snob but I love Nyx lip products and Colourpop.

I placed 4 orders at Nyx yesterday.  I needed to stock up on lip liners, butter gloss, suede lip creams, and intense butter gloss.

I have been waiting for over a year for the 40% off sale because Ulta did not have the Nyx 40% off sale in 2016.   I always wait for the 40% off sale to purchase Nyx lippies.   I have never paid full price for any Nyx product.

Thanks for the post.  My wallet greatly appreciates the discount.

so glad you made good use of it!!

i was curious about those @sarahshter! are they nice?

Ole Henriksen - free 5 piece set with code "withlove" with your $50 purchase

Works with 50% off sale items

Ebates is 14%! 

JOUER

b6724bdb-f8f0-4469-860e-a5d399003957.gif

VALENTINES DEALS 😬

Origins

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 9.40.01 AM.png

Smashbox

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 9.37.50 AM.png

Ulta

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 9.36.02 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-14 at 9.41.13 AM.png

Urban Decay

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 9.34.44 AM.png

TopCashback - extra 14% bonus! Lemme know if you need a referral 🙂

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 9.36.31 AM.png

La Roche Posay

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 9.33.29 AM.png

Kate Somerville

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 9.33.07 AM.png

Ebates! 14% Cashback from Kohl's JCP, Saks, Barneys, Gilt, and more--

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 9.36.56 AM.png

I highly doubt anyone on here doesn't have an ebates, but if you need a referral I gotchuuu

Foreo

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 9.32.19 AM.png

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Bloomingdales

$150 Buy-in

3x Loyallist Points

Ends 2/14

BLoomies Bag.jpg

Spoiler
Tote bag in black or pink |
Bobbi Brown Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover 
Patchology Lip Renewal FlashPatch® 5 Minute Hydrogels
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine in Rose Saint Germain 
Armani Crema Nuda 
Clinique High-Impact Mascara 
Guerlain L’Or Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold
Gucci Opulent Volume Mascara
Chantecaille Fruit & Flower Acids Mask
BVLGARI Goldea Eau de Parfum and Rose Goldea Eau de Parfum
Kiehl’s Since 1851 Micro-Blur Skin Perfector

In case anyone really wanted to water bottle from the Tarte Reward, comes with orders over $60 on Tarte direct today.untitled.png

So cute!  Too bad I don't need anything from Tarte.  😞

Spectrum Collections (mermaid brushes)

7a1f82da-3c48-436c-bc1f-2f5e1715fc8d.jpgbd158dc3-01d7-4f19-be22-39228240e099.jpg

7,684 Replies
testing