Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

At Stila direct. 14% back with ebates too!

stila.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 4.10.29 PM.png

Phew - Feline Fancy is not on sale, so I'm safe for now!  (Otherwise, I'd never be able to resist!)

ABH direct - 3 liquid lips for $45

Does anyone have an extra 15% off cb2.com coupon they're not using?  I have a friend who just moved and is looking for one.  TIA.

I checked my email and I got the 15% off at the beginning of the month but it looks like it's expired. Haven't seen another one since then but will send it along if I see one. 

If you like soft buttery melt in your mouth cookies, Cheryl's got 36 individually packaged cookies for $20 (not including shipping). It's 100% worth the price. I just got 72 of them last week, so I'm in buttery sugary heaven right now =Dunnamed (2).jpg

These cookies are so good. I logged into my shoprunner account and got free shipping too. I had assumed my shoprunner account had long since expired as I've never payed for after my free year but gave it a try and it still worked!

AHhh this yummy temptation again! 36 cookies is so many though lol. I wish they had a small sampler pack. 

36 cookies too many?! 🙂

Too many for one sitting? 

And they are individually packaged so you can freeze them and just eat 1 per day.

There's no such thing as too many cookies, or you can share, unless your friends don't like cookies or butter. =O

@pinyo,  Her cookies freeze well so you can pace yourself.

If you love pretty stationery or always wanted customized notebooks, May Design is having a BOGO sale right now!

unnamed (1).jpg

I have a dozen of them in todo list, diet planner, weekly planner format with watercolor, floral, painting on the covers along with my favorite quotes (or whatever you want to put on there).

May Designs is the best!

Bluemercury 

20170214_090338.png

HEY!  Tractor Supply Company is included in the Ebates 14% cash back deal today!!!!  (lol...sorry, couldn't help that!).

I do have a question though (hope it's okay, since I shared the Tractor deal, haha!)...anyone here use Paula's Choice products?  I've been wondering about a few of them and they are included in the 14% Ebates...so it's peaked my interest.

Thanks!

Anonymous Insider

Hi @evillemons I use heaps of PC products - they've seriously taken over my routine, apart from some EltaMD sunscreen and Bite lip mask, it's basically all PC now! I love the line so much that I started a PC thread in skincare here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Stories/Paula-s-Choice-Discussion-amp-Deals-Thread/m-p/2638...

if you have any other q's I'm super happy to answer 🙂

Hey thanks, TSC has awesome cast iron wood burning stoves👍

Great success!  😄 

@EvilLemons PC mails samples, just contact tthem directly.

7,684 Replies
testing