Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Odacite

15% off with code 15OFF

valid until 2/28

I've been looking for an excuse to place an order for a few serums...and this just tipped me over. So much for a low buy start to the year 😕  Thank you 🙂

Some eye shadow palettes on sale at MAC

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 10.13.00 AM.png

Amazon: With code BIGTHANKS, you can get $8.62 off any $50 order, consisting of items sold by Amazon. Includes gift cards from Sephora, Nordstrom, Whole Foods, etc.

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 9.12.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 9.13.23 AM.png

Wow, this is great! I got the email this morning but didn't need anything from amazon. Didn't realize you could get gift cards. I want the sephora card to feed my addiction but the practical side of me is telling me to get one of the grocery gift cards to actually feed me. 

Just to help someone else avoid frustration, the code "Bigthanks" works only with physical gift cards, not the e-giftcards. 🙂

It just worked for me on a Sephora e-gift card! Maybe it's only certain retailers that restrict the promo? Thanks so much, @jisub89

Hmmm...when I tried to purchase a Whole Foods e-giftcard, there was no box at the checkout to put the code in.  I'm glad it worked for you.

Anonymous Insider

I was able to check out with an egift card for Uber...guess just play around with it? To be fair, I don't think Uber offers physical gift cards 😄

Thank you for posting this! I just bought one. Seems to be one use per acct. Probably better for my bank acct but now I want to create more accts to buy gift cards 😄 

Thank you for sharing!!

@jisub89 Haha I was just about to post this! 🙂

So, remember how Space NK had those 3 awesome promos a few weeks ago, including the Cult and Smith nail polish?

Well, the nail polish went out of stock pretty quickly, but I never received a cancellation notice. Instead, I keep getting backorder notices.

I emailed them to find out if/when it would come back in stock and an amazing SA responded and apologized, explaining that it is completely oos. And then, due to the inconvenience, she sent me this:

IMG_9030.JPG

*I think the Clarins may have bewn sent by Clarins direct - I had the samples piled together on my table.

I was completely blown away by the SA's genorosity and commitment to service!  I honestly would have been satisfied if she had just cancelled the backordered item.

I ❤ Space NK!!!!!!!!

@Tamara76  Have you tried Oribe?  It is an incredible line.  It's the only brand that makes my straw-like hair soft.  Of course it does; it's expensive. 🙂

@Ispend2much6  Yes, I have tried several samples and I love it!  It smells amazing, too!  

I know this has been asked before....but I was just curious if anyone has heard from notcreative?

Not trying to be nosy by any means...

I am relatively new to this forum, but this thread was one of my favorites right away and I checked out her blog recently and was thoroughly impressed with it!!

She really has an amazing eye for detail and is definitely a deal queen.  I was so so so impressed with her blog.

It just hurts my heart to know she's going through something and I hope she is okay.

She's MIA for now. I hope she will be back sometime in the future. Please just keep her in your prayers. I fear something bad has happened and she needs a break. I had a very brief contact with her. Just keep her in your thoughts ❤❤❤

I've been thinking the same thing.  We miss you terribly, NC!

Ulta's beauty break today! $50 buy in as usual, and it can be found under their "Gifts with purchase" tab. Look at the Ulta GWP thread for two other freebies!

IMG_0071.JPGIMG_0072.JPG

IMG_2296.JPGNot beauty but it relates to shopping 

20% off full price item excludes beauty + PINK

PROMO CODE : ITEM20VS 

FEB 20-27

Victoria secret ^^ 

HSN Lorac Today's Special:

The Unfortgetable Makeup Collection - 

-Alter Ego Stain Lipstick in Cat Lady

-Unzipped Palette

-PRO Lash Mascara

-Mini eye primer

$39.00 with free shipping. You may be able to get additional discounts if you know how to work the HSN system.

IMG_0063.PNG

7,684 Replies
testing