Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Idon'tneedheadphonesIdon'tneedheadphonesIdon'tneedheadphones

I justified koi justified not ordering them because I have iPhone 7 plus and no phone jack 🙄 I always forget the adapter piece anyway 😕 But those are super cute...still trying to ignore that I want them lol

If it helps your FOMO, one review said that the sound quality isn't great and they aren't too comfy. That's how I stopped myself from buying them lol

I agree with @sabrinas @shimmerbait. Get them before they're gone. You can't beat the price!! I did Christmas Shopping on January 4th!!!!!!

@shimmerbait  Yes you do.

(I'm enabling you as you did to me, LOL)

@sabrinas@NancieNano  Ok ok ok I ordered the headphones, earbuds, and dessert plates. Smiley Wink

Yeah! Which earbuds did you get @shimmerbait ?

@NancieNano   Frends Tina in black

Me too!

Sooo.. when I realized it worked on full price items I placed a third order. Smh. I'm done now. I swear. 

@sabinad you're not the only one! I placed three also (but that counts the order I originally placed before the extra codes yesterday morning). Thanks so much for the codes btw!

You're welcome (I hope) lol. Hopefully everyone gets shipping conf. Tomorrow!

@sabinad What full price items did you get? I got the infinite love necklace and a backpack. I'm trying not to go back for more.

I got the California necklace Smiley Happy and I've always wanted one of those beach sounds things! Please please please don't let them cancel!! Has anyone that's ordered with them know how long it normally takes to ship?IMG_4230.PNG

@sabinad Just checked my email confirmation when I ordered from them last January. I ordered on Jan. 28 and got a shipping confirmation on the 29th.

@sabinad When I ordered the People x The Voice box earlier this week, I received a ship notification in just a little over 24 hours. Hopefully since the confirmation emails say our orders were "Approved" they don't get cancelled!

I thought I posted this already but I can't see it...

Thanks @lippieaddict19 and @PrettyPaint.. I just placed a 4th order. Smh. I hope we all get lucky. This reminds me of that blue mercury fiasco with being able to add a to. Of promo coded a few months back. Some of us got lucky some didn't. 

Omg....guys...there's another code I forgot to use!!! Pshop20 gives u 20 percent off and stacks with all the other codes 0😱

This was the straw that broke the camel's back. I wasn't going to order, because I will not be in town when it arrives. I will just ask someone to pick it up for me. 

The site was lagging and froze eternally after hitting order. Everything is listed in my order history though. Unless they cancel orders, this is mine. 

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 6.44.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 6.44.52 PM.png

I got 15 items for myself and 1 for my husband.

I feel so guilty now lol. I don't even know how many codes I stacked but it just kept dipping lower and lower!!!

IMG_0443.PNG

Aw man, I could have saved an extra $10! Still a great deal though. I thought about it, but I don't think it's worth calling them to cancel and then reordering because it might bring attention to the fact that the promos are stacking 

7,684 Replies