Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

What store is this?

Tarte 20% off TJJ7-PKPDT-6VFA. Expires tomorrow.

Does anyone buy Asian/Korean beauty online? I have used Jolse before, and it took forever. There are so many shops, some offer free shipping, price differences.... ugh, its overwhelming! Does anyone have a site they like/recommend?

Most of my skin care is Kbeauty! If you don't want to wait for shipping from South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, etc. you usually have to pay a little more. Ulta started carrying some Kbeauty (I'm big on COSRX), but here are some other US options off the top of my head: Beauteque, Beautykat, Cupidrop, Glow Recipe, iMomoko, Insiderbeauty, MomoMango, and Peach & Lily.

Using Amazon Global has really changed my purchasing game. I have trusted sellers on Amazon and Ebay too, some of them have their own websites, but again that it longer shipping time.

I am so thrilled to see Ulta carrying some K Beauty, and have gotten some stuff there, as long as I can use some kind of coupon, as they do mark the price up.

I have ordered from Jolse before, and I like that they have free shipping; I guess thats why they are a little more expensive? Roserose Shop has some great prices, but whatwhy is their shipping so high!

I am checking out TesterKorea now, they have great prices, and looks like the cheapest shipping is around $16, flat-rate. BeautynetKorea seems to have higher prices, but free shipping.

I agree! I'd never get Tony Moly masks there because I know legit amazon stores that will sell a pack of 11 for $11, but the $3.50 off $15 on COSRX makes it comparable to getting it abroad.

None of these are US, but Cosmetic-Love always ships free. They're a little more expensive, but not crazy on most things. Bringbringshop, beautynetkorea, cosmeticlove (again), I Am Love Shop, and RubyRubyShop are all on ebay and ship free too.

I bought mine from Koreadepart. That's only site I trust. Good price, cheaper than buying from US like Sephora, Nordstrom or even Memebox. Sometimes they got special discount on selected products. You can buy anything there. Be awake at some products are more expensive than buying from US. And you have to pay for shipping. 

Koreadepart is also my preferred source for K-beauty products.  I typically order with the economy shipping options, which takes a little while.  (And if I recall, I have to pick it up at the post office to sign for the customs form, though I've never actually had to pay any additional taxes or import fees.)

On the whole, their prices are significantly lower than US distributors of the same products.  There are a few exceptions, but not all that many.  And I've always been satisfied by the products themselves.

I really like beautynetkorea. They offer free shipping above $50 and have some of the better prices I've found. They also throw in a bunch of samples which is awesome! The shipping is slow but since everything ships directly from Korea it's to be expected 🙂

I used beautynetkorea and had no issues. Great prices and a bunch of samples 🙂

They're great! I usually buy from their eBay page (f2plus1). I'm not sure if the prices are the same as the site, but everything ships free. I've gotten my stuff in as little as 2 1/2 weeks and as much as 1 1/2 months. 

Memebox (CA) is pretty good for fun things (they had a real bad winter shippingwise but it's finally fixed) and the MisshaUS (NJ) site has lots of solid choices.  My current favorite is MaskSheets (NY/NJ) they're the web presence for a cute cosmetics store/cafe in NY/NJ.  DM me if you want referrals/coupons to any of them.

I believe Jolse has an Amazon store and fulfills some of their items through Prime! What items were you looking to purchase?

I'm too cautious to order from Amazon, they've been known to mix stock from different sellers for the same items which means fakes can get mixed in at the warehouse.

I had no clue they do that! Thanks for the tip.

From Clinique direct, through February 28:  two free Take the Day Off minis with $40 purchase (code: TAKE2); or free full-size Take the Day Off for eyes with $65 purchase (code: LOVETTDO).

Screen Shot 2017-02-25 at 8.16.56 AM.png

SPACE NK deal is back!

HONEY (works again!)
HYDRA
NOIR
BRUSH

SHIP30 (for free shipping)

-Put these 5 codes with any regular priced BEAUTY purchase. 

-Codes will only apply once per account.

+Three foil samples with purchase

17015394_1476955122324012_1947986806_o.jpeg

If any of these above Promo Codes do work for anyone after this time, will you please let me know?  Thank you. None of them worked for me.

@tsavorite. Were you logged into your account that made an order with these codes before? If so, it's not going to apply. Or maybe your makeup item isn't qualified for the promo. Other than that, it's probably just OOS 😞

I suggest checking out as a guest instead of logging into your account

@KatieJiang,

The Smith & Cult Honey Hush is in stock on SpaceNK, but they cancelled it off an old order of mine yesterday.

7,684 Replies
testing