Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Claimed!

I have a $15 off Sephora code I'd be happy to give to anyone as I won't be using it, send me a PM and its yours 🙂  

MAC has 25% off site-wide with code MAC25 -- may be stacked with the current B2G1 lipstick promotion. Ends 6/27.

Sigma has up to 75% off during their semi-annual sale. Ends 6/29.

Saks 10% off code SAKSEXPXT97W

Please comment if used so others know its no longer available 😄

Spoiler
SAKS 10% off code: SAKSEXWUHQPT

Please comment when used.

Too Faced 25% off code: INAFLASH

Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 1.46.43 PM.png

@Ispend2much6,  @PaletteAddict99,

I thought you might want this code for Too Faced Flash Sale!  🙂

@tsavorite  Thanks for the tag!

Too faced 25% off sale for 48 hours. 

Code: inaflash 

On another note. I woke up today and checked my email and now all my money is gone! 😳

Why is every one having a sale today??

20% off Laura Mercier direct.  Stacks with the 10% off welcome code, and 2 free DS with $50 purchase!  

@Madeline7 Do you have the welcome code, or is it unique with email sign up or something? Thanks! 

I can't find it again but I think it was something like LMabandon17.  But there's also a unique code for signing up

Also ebates is 6% 🙂

I signed up for emails & got one, yay! Almost forgot about Ebates too thanks a ton 🙂

Just got this email! 😮

Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 12.14.39 PM.png

I'm guessing it's a unique code? I didn't get an email from Sephora today. I hope I get one. My luck when it comes to getting emails is notoriously not good.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in! Good bye monies 🙂

Why do you tease me so, Sephora? I had made up my mind not to order from you until next week but now...........

I did not get one of these awesome emails.  I wonder if only certain people got them?

also waiting... I've placed several orders recently so i'm hoping it's just due to email batches and not selectively choosing, especially for Rouge. 😕

I'm sitting at my computer refreshing my email every 2 minutes lol Fingers crossed 🙂

Me too!  🙂

me too! im pleasantly shocked

7,684 Replies
testing