Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@Mcakes I've heard great things about the Model's Own. I just bought 11 of the baby highlighters from Looxi to figure out a favorite, lol. Yes, gals, check out the MO highlighters. 

Ooh please report back with your favorite @ClassicallyFab! That's a brand I've been curious about. 

You got it @Mcakes

Skinnydip London US

2740bbfa-bf7e-4f24-94a7-cae42d8789a7.jpeg

Lol there are terms to that 

DollsKillIMG_2640.JPG
Unicorn Lashes brush set, $36 (reg. $60). The Royale set, too:IMG_2642.JPG

Aaaand there goes my no-buy 😂😂 - these are too cute, and $36 makes me feel better about the quality reports hahaha

Thanks for sharing!

@Alicehoopz What have you heard? I heard that the quality on the first set was subpar, but on the Royale I haven't yet seen anything negative...

We've heard the same things! I bought both because I love the look of the first, but I want the quality of the second.

Guess I'll find out how they compare 😂

I hope it's better than they say. Let me know? I ordered the Royale. @Alicehoopz

Will do @ClassicallyFab !

And, yeah, my July no-buy is going to get killed with these sales. I think I spent $300 in the last few days, not including what I have in carts online now, hahahaha, but so worth it! I needed a lot  (well, some) of it, so... 😆😗

OFRA free shipping this weekend. Use code 'ALINA30' or check if your fave YouTuber has a code for 30% off.

USA30 is the promo special through this weekend

I'm not going to use my Ulta code if anyone wants it...

3NI4Z93K4B

Totally forgot about it!

IMG_1460.PNG

@MariaLis redeemed, thank you so much! ❤️

If anyone has an extra 20% off code please pm me!!! I need to buy a ton of things from Ulta ❤️

Thank you, friend!! ❤️

I forgot about this. Enjoy! 

IMG_3948.PNG

6 Replies
testing