Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I don't know of a code, I didn't look because I just bought shape tape and you can't use codes on that anyway, but ebates has 10% off rn for tarte so don't forget to use it!

Belk:

$10 off any $50 beauty purchase or $25 off any $100 beauty purchase. Enter code 29222886 at checkout. Expires July 4. You will also receive free shipping. They still have the MAC 💄 lipstick B2G1.

Laura Geller direct, 45% off $100+. Haven't played with it, but lately their codes have a ton of exclusions...probably doesn't work on sale items or the newest releases or some/many of the value sets. But it can still be a nice discount on some of the everyday staples if'n you are interested.

As mentioned below by @ClassicallyFab, there's also code 35summer for 35% off orders under $100. Free shipping at $50 (after code).

Screenshot_20170630-110050.png

im so bummed out. Absolutely nothing is working on this code.

Looxi Beauty - Sale starts at 12pm EST/9am PST, code: BIRTHDAY

New Auroras and Charmed are not going to be discounted 50%, but will be 10% off automatically

Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 11.10.18 AM.png

Awesome!

L'occitane:

IMG_2560.PNG

Devinah Cosmetics- 40% off site-wide with code 'BABOOM17'. This included the new Dirty Beautiful collection.

IMG_2556.JPG

Barney's Warehouse:

up to an extra 60% sitewide, including beauty. Example, Kevyn Aucoin Lip Gloss final price is $8.40 (orig. $30).

Laura Geller- Use code 35SUMMER to get 35% off everything

beautifiedYou-7-year anniversary sale: use code '7YEAR' to get 27% off. They have Beautyblender, Sigma, Glamglow, TheBalm...

NARS Cosmetics (NEW) "Shop 2017 Award Winning Cream Blush as voted by InStyle’s Best Beauty Buys Mini Velvet Lip Glide – Bound & Le Palace – on us, with any order above $50.00 w/code NARSPOP. Valid thru 6/30. Free sample with all orders Free shipping on any $50 order.

IMG_2559.JPGIMG_2558.JPG

Yves Rocher direct- 50% almost everything. Free (cute) watch as a gift choice.

Coloured Raine tomorrow, only excludes the Queen of Hearts palette:

Screen Shot 2017-06-29 at 8.39.35 PM.png

If anyone has a 20% off ulta coupon they won't be using would you please  pm me. THankyou!

Somebody please take this Ulta coupon off of me before I feel compelled to use it!

Please comment if redeemed.

Screen Shot 2017-06-29 at 8.37.18 PM.png

@RGbrown

Claimed!

@stemchick Thank you for the tag!

@Harpier82 Thank you for posting; I will be more than happy to take it off your hands!

Never mind...special shout-out to whoever used it first. Hope you put it to good use...

@RGbrown i have one. Do you still want it ?

@Alexmarya I would loooove one! Thank you! 

Sent to pm

❤️❤️❤️ thank you!! ❤️❤️❤️

Milani direct - 20% off $30 orders, ends 7/4:

IMG_9459.JPG

Gilt:

Mac Cosmetics deal has returned: Enjoy $25 off your purchase of $75 or more at MACCosmetics
Plus, receive a free full-size lipstick in Riot House

Ole Henriksen direct. Also includes an OH bag and free shipping

Screenshot_20170629-121926.png

Just in time! I was about to run out of Truth Serum! Thanks @RGbrown

2 Replies
testing