Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

• I say go for it! Doesn't Macy's have free returns? If you change your mind you can just send it back 🙂 

NYX

9d0d5582-cc5d-4993-b286-6e9931ec9d16.png

Muse Beauty Pro

be4a24cb-dc40-4517-8de5-110ca1728422.jpg

Macy's:

Some Dr Brandt 1/2 off.

IMG_2433.JPGIMG_2434.JPGIMG_2435.JPG

Some Elizabeth and James sets half price, too:

Nirvana White and Nirvana Black are $47.50

IMG_2436.JPG

Omg I got both sets! Great deal! Retailmenot also has $20 cashback if you spend $100 or more at macys. I added a $5 file to make it exactly $100 so i got it all for $80 technically!!! 😮

Cult Beauty - don't forget Top Cashback UK - pm me if you need a referral.

170629_Birthday_Discount_MakeUp_email_wk26_Hero.jpg

Good bye will power! I was trying to NOT replenish my Caudalie serums but now...

does anybody know what happened to IcanGWP blog?

omg, i came straight here to see if anyone else noticed. I go on that site every day! 

Right!? @Alexmarya It reads that she violated their policies...

I think I see her on Katie Clark @icangwp on Twitter.  Her last tweet was 2 hours ago about the Nordstrom sale.

I read that also.  Hope the blog returns.   I visited daily.

I still can't see it!

Laura Geller direct, no minimum purchase but they charge for shipping under $50

The gelato swirl is absolutely stunning. Probably my favorite of the purple trend out right now. 

Clinique (direct) - 25% off any purchase.

Use code: CL25

Spend $100 or more (after discount) and receive 3 full-size items (8-shade Pretty Easy lip palette, Clinique Oil Lip & Cheek Glow in 2 shades -Nectar & Poppy)

Offer ends June 28, 2017 at 11:59pm PT.

Bliss direct:

IMG_2399.PNG

BH Cosmetics:

IMG_2398.PNG

Saks 10% off for good home: SAKSEXK9ZRB5

testing