Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Nordstrom new beauty GWP and Fresh step up with $125 purchase

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 2.04.37 PM.png

Vanessas Vanity:

Use code 'DAD30' to save 30%.

This is a great time to order a custom highlighter palette (usually $69) with 10 pressed highlighters of your choice.

Spoiler
IMG_2200.JPG

philosophy (direct) - 25% off Friends & Family sale

Use code:  wearefamily

Sale ends 6/19/2017 at 11:59pm edt

QVC dot com Josie Maran Argan Oil 2 bottles for $48.00 plus $3.00 shipping and handling. This is basically buy one get one free.

I've got a code for 25% off regular-priced sunglasses at Neiman Marcus that I'm not going to use, good until June 30. Looks unique, so reply when used.

NMSUNNY-00T1-61BC (zeros might be o's, it's hard to tell)

Stila website. Offer ends TONIGHT at 11:45 pm PST!

stilagwp.PNGstilagwpterms.PNG

free US & International shipping on all Too Faced orders. 2 free samples per order --- there's a deluxe la creme in nude beach & deluxe mascara melt off 

Carol's Daughter has their body products for $5 & 4% at Ebates!

Screen Shot 2017-06-15 at 6.10.58 AM.png

Jouer:

IMG_2173.PNG

Kiko Milano direct:

Screen Shot 2017-06-14 at 8.57.33 AM.png

Paula's Choice direct, + a promo code for a  new deluxe sample for the next 8 days; today's is a travel size clinical 1% retinol with code PAULA3

Screen Shot 2017-06-14 at 8.50.14 AM.png

From Skyn Iceland direct, free Dear Stress, Let's Break Up kit ($72 value; kit retails for $45) with any $125 purchase.  Through June 20th, while supplies last.  Free shipping at $50.  Enter code: DEARSTRESS.

Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 2.51.41 PM.png

Kit includes: Under-Eye Illuminator, Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels (2), Icelandic Eye Relief Cream (0.5 ml), and cosmetic pouch.

Ebates is at 10% for a bunch of sites today (except Sephora because of course)!

Mascara Mania this weekend, June 16-17, at Dillard's. According to their ad, buy two mascaras or lash primers and receive the third one of equal or lesser value free. Sounds similar to the Nordstrom promo from last month.

Laura Geller $10 off blushes and bronzers with the code "glow10."

L'occitane direct:

IMG_2155.PNG

GWP ($25 buy in) with code FRIEND

frien.JPG

friend.JPG

Bobbi Brown is back on Gilt.

$30 Merchandise Credit & Free Gift
Includes
  • $30 credit toward your purchase of $80 or more at BobbiBrown.com
  • Free gift with purchase: pick five travel-friendly mini products, plus a free cosmetics bag

Laura Geller is having a customer appreciation sale- 20% off of the items that are not under exclusion (sorry for not listing them; usually it's sale and new items and sets but I can't tell.)  Code: thanks20

Also, free with any purchase (not totally free, because shipping under $50 is $9.95,) is this set of goodies: Mini Spackle Primer Supercharged, Mini Baked Versatile Foundation Medium, Travel Blush n Brighten Tropic Hues, Mini Lash Fortifying Primer, Mini Love Me Due in Purple Currant, and Baked Liquid Radiance Deluxe Sample Golden Medium.

5-23_customer-appreciationw-weel_1900-px_1_.jpg

Anthropologie 20% for signed in members.  They carry great skin care and makeup brands. I managed to snag 2 Votary products for 20% off!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 9.08.49 PM.png

Does anyone know when shop spring usually has double cash back on Ebates?