Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I've been waiting for tatcha to come back for ages! I didn't hear of gilt til half a year ago and missed out last time. 

Does anyone know if they ever feature kate somerville? I've been using her moisturizer lately and the whole line is so darn pricey. 

@xcicee there's a good tatcha deal on QVC today!

@Alicehoopz Thanks a bunch for the heads up I am going to check it out right now 😄 

I haven't seen any Tatcha vouchers this year, I'm so sad. =(

I don't know about Kate Somerville, but I do know the brand website had a really good sale last holiday season (Oct/Nov?). And worst come to worst, Sephora's fall 20% off + eBates cash back still give you a decent discount?

Same I wonder if they're going to stop doing them since business seems good for them lately 😞 

Awesome thanks for the heads up! I just bought the goat milk moisturizer during the recent F & F sale and wasn't sure how often they had them. I didn't stock up cause I didn't know if I'd like it or not but I do so far 😄 

The Memorial day sale/discount is still going on the Perricone brand website! With the Gilt voucher I got a vit C serum and a chloroplasma mask for $69ish total. Woohoo!

il.png

$10 off any purchase at HSN (may be "select" accounts only, I'm not certain). Use code 176227. Also, 5 FlexPay on all beauty. IMG_1940.PNG

Nice GWP at Nordstrom with $55 haircare purchase

IMG_1931.PNG

4-pc GWP w/ $35 buy-in using code AWARD

abc.JPGabs.JPG

The fine print

Spoiler

*To receive the free samples in mini Blacquer Highliner, mini Enamored Hi-Shine Gloss Lip Lacquer in Sugar Sugar, mini Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara, and the Blacquer pochette, with a $35 order, add any merchandise to your shopping bag and enter code AWARD at checkout. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, June 4, 2017 or when supplies run out. If certain deluxe-sized samples run out, we may substitute for other deluxe-sized sample(s). This offer may not be combined with any other offers except the site-wide shipping offer: complimentary ground shipping on orders of $50 or more. This offer is not redeemable for cash, credit, nor are they valid toward previous purchases. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered or ineligible use of this offer and to modify or cancel this offer due to system error or unforeseen problems. Subject to change without notice 

Looks like the Highliner is already OOS (or there's a glitch). All of the other items show up, though.

@lmi82 @Alicehoopz

Spoiler
MJ's promos are sorta finicky on their site but their C.S. is quick to respond

abs.JPG

I reached out once for a missing GWP and they replaced it and included a couple extra deluxe size items.  

Sorry the promo is not cooperating and acting glitchy.

Thanks! @ZombieMetroAnt

Is this code working for anyone??

Just got an email from the popsugar team in regards to the Swell water bottles. Unfortunately, the two I ordered are out of stock and they have just refunded me. 

Ooh i ordered one of those too, I have not been notified that my purchase shipped yet but I hope it was already packaged or something 

KVD studded lipsticks are on sale at some JC Pennys...I wonder if they're being discontinued/reformulated?

@Madeline7:  Thanks for the alert!  Did you spot only certain shades on sale, or was the entire display marked for discount?

I saw all 3 types---Lolita 2, mother, and double dare for approximately $13. There was also a 4 quad eyeshadow---can't remember the name but there was definitely a grey in it 

@pinyo:  After checking both of my local SiJCP, I didn't see any Studded Kiss lipsticks, but I did find the quad that you mentioned:  it's the KVD Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad in "Smoke," on sale for $16.

http://www.sephora.com/shade-light-eye-contour-quad-P407872?skuId=1776863&icid2=products%20grid:p407...

The redditor that mentioned it said Lolita II and Mother among others

Free Shipping on chanel.com fragrance and beauty purchases with code N5LEAU

testing