Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@RIslander,

They got me too!  I don't even want to count the packages.  

I'm still in denial!  🙂

The truth will come and get you! 🤗🤗

I think the excitement of opening packages exceed the utility of the actual products. Weird.

Lol!  I was embarrassed to have packages delivered yesterday, on a Sunday. @RIslander

@Ispend2much6 no need to be ashamed! I'm glad there are couriers work on a sunday in your area,

I love in a doorman building. Imagine all the embarrassment when I have to pick up my packages with a cart.

@RIslander  You crack me up. 🙂

@Ispend2much6, I don't know how I did it but all I spent was $16 at Too Faced. I did buy a discounted Sephora Gift Card. I had to justify to myself that I will most likely spend money at the Rouge event this Saturday. 🛍🛍🛍

The rouge event disappoints me. I miss the good old days of a makeup bag filled with samples for $35 buy-in.

But still, it's better than nothing at all! Happy shopping 

@willa25  That is awesome!  I wish I had your self-control. 

Till June 17th Target is having a Buy-Any-2-Nexxus-Hair-Products and get a $5 Target gift card! Online and in-store!

My favorite hair mask from them is $3.99 each so buying 2 and getting the gift card was a steal!

It was mentioned below, but I'm not sure if anyone knew that with Perricone MD, the a) have their sale going on, b) Gilt has their vouchers available (you have to find them under the Washington DC city offers though for some reason) and C) AKA WHAT I DIDN'T SEE MENTIONED (sorry if someone did but I did not see)... If you sign up for their emails, you will get your first email, scroll to the bottom and you will see that you get a free full sized cleanser by spending over $75! Now, I have not tested yet if the cleanser gets booted from your cart once you activate the gilt promo code, but hey, let's see! I'll get back to everyone about what happens 😉

EDIT: Got too excited, too soon lol.  Samples AND the free cleanser got booted.

I debated whether or not to post this given some of the recent controversy, but a deal is a deal... Direct from Beauty Bakerie:

image.jpeg

@LCResz What controversy? o.O

@StephaniLynn Well, Beauty Bakerie really really wants to be sold at Sephora. They had sent out an email to their customers (with a direct link to BT) and asked them to badger BT with posts about how great the brand is. The whole front page was filled with Beauty Bakerie posts. We basically got spammed by BB, lol. It was nuts. The stunt definitely turned a lot of people off from the brand. 

@lmi82 oh😳 I must have missed that. 

I do really like the lip whips I have, not a bad brand at all🤷🏼‍♀️ 

I was wondering why people were suddenly talking about Beauty Bakerie so much - thanks for clearing that up. I felt like I was dropped into a conversation that had already started when I looked at the front page that day. Confusing and kind of irritating. 

Oh my!! That's.....a bold move 😨

How did I miss that? Haha ! I'm sorry but this made me laugh way to much. I know it shouldn't make me laugh but it did LOL 😂 

Bumble and bumble direct:

7 free treats and FS with any $40+ order (no code needed)

Plus, you can stack it with one promo code. A few current ones:

BBsublime (5pc Hairdressers Oil sampler)

BBthick (4pc (h)air dry thick sampler)

BBfine (4pc (h)air dry fine sampler)

BBSpring17 ($45+) (6pc sampler)

Sadly most of the samplers contain the Hairdressers Oil Primer which is currently OOS, so there's really one less piece in each one, but it's still a very generous array of samples available with your purchase (a $45 purchase nets you 12 samples with BBspring17)!bumble 7 free.png

Not makeup, but Zenni Optical is having a 20% off sale with the code MEMORIAL20. They can do all their frames as non-prescription sunglasses as well.

one more toofaced code up for grabs!

388ZZJswfjuPk

Another 25% off Too Faced code: 388w9gyTPENnu

testing