Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@ZombieMetroAnt  Thanks for posting.  I deleted my email without reading it; clearly that was a mistake. 🙂

20% off site-wide from Skyn Iceland direct.  Enter code: MDAY2017.  Free shipping at $50.

Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.21.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.21.49 PM.png

25% off MAKE Beauty online direct through May 30.  As always, free shipping at $25.  Enter code:  Memorial25

Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.17.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.17.57 PM.png

Perricone MD online direct Memorial Day Sale.  Up to 50% off a number of items.

See also:  Gilt City 50% off vouchers for Perricone MD direct.

Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.04.18 PM.png

Expand for snapshots of sale items:

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.07.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.07.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.07.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.08.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.08.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.08.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.08.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.09.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.09.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.09.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.09.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.09.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.10.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.10.17 PM.png

50% off Perricone MD vouchers from Gilt City, Washington DC.  Redeemable online.

Denominations:  $100 for $50, $200 for $100, $300 for $150, and $500 for $250.

Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.01.50 PM.png

See also: Perricone MD direct's big Memorial Day sale online.

Also, $25 off $75 MAC Cosmetics (direct), with free full-size lash & liner duo with purchase, voucher also still available from Gilt City as well. 

I am so torn on whether or not go get this! I did the CoverFX one back in January and loved it so much that I bought a second. I know I don't need to spend the money on more make up, but $500 worth for $230 is very, very tempting. Someone talk me out of this.

This probably doesn't help, and it's certainly not what you're asking for, but between the Gilt City vouchers, the Memorial Day sale, and the value set offers available online, I got $565 worth of products (standard retail) for $103.

Full-size products:  Cold Plasma, Face Finishing Moisturizer, Nutritive Cleanser, Pre: Empt Hydrating Cream, Pre: Empt Brightening Eye Cream, Chloro Plasma (mask), and Cocoa Moisture Mask (which is a mystery gift that just showed up as a "bonus" in my cart).

I'm thinking about doubling down again with the super-size Firming Neck Therapy.

And, use code WKND20 to get 20% off at Giltcity, ends 5/27 10AM ET!

@Harpier82 how do I get the link for the Perricone Gilt City offer? Thanks

@AnneMCC You can probably find it if you google "Perricone MD Gilt City Washington DC", since I wasn't able to find it from the Gilt home site.  However, I'll PM you a direct link.

Edit:

Directions for getting to this promotion—  (1) Go to the Gilt homepage; (2) select the "City" tab at the top of the page; (3) select "Washington DC" from the drop down menu just below it to the left (the default is "National"); and (4) scroll down the page until you see the offer.  It should read: "Perricone MD, 50% off Anti-Aging Skincare, from $50".

That worked, I got it! THx @Harpier82

HSN has lots of Lancôme and Smashbox products for 50% off. New customers use 'SPRING10' for $10 off $20 on beauty.

IMG_1887.PNG

Oh, and just to test it, I used FlexPay. Pretty amazing deal. Lots of items have 2 to 4 FlexPay.

MUFE Deal:  

Artisan Brush Set

8 Must-Have Brushes in our Bestselling Brush Pouch

$90.00

THE ARTISAN BRUSH SET CONTAINS:

#108 FOUNDATION BRUSH LARGE
#128 PRECISION POWDER BRUSH
#158 DOUBLE-ENDED SCULPTING BRUSH
#216 PRECISION EYE BLENDER BRUSH MEDIUM
#226 EYE SHADER BRUSH MEDIUM
#242 BLENDER BRUSH LARGE
#254 EYELINER BRUSH
#274 DOUBLE-ENDED ANGLED EYEBROW AND EYELASH BRUSH

SMALL BRUSH POUCHartisan_brush_set.png

I can offer my Too Faced promo code up as well:  388tquWCraKaU

I have one up for grabs, too.

388nhNGYcBnev

At KVD - get 3 full size Studded lipsticks w/ $75 purchase. 

k0.JPG

Spoiler
your options are -

k1.JPGk2.JPGk4.JPGk5.JPGk6.JPGk7.JPG

So so tempting... I'm telling myself about all the unused things I have at home right now!  But still so tempting!

They have the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick kit on sale (includes 15 full size liquid lipsticks ~ comes out to about $11.2 per lipstick)

Kiko Cosmetics

30% off with MDAY30

Gilt City only:

IMG_1876.PNG

testing