Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

thanks for the heads up, @VioletLavender 🙂 🙂 🙂

You're very welcome @katgoulding!  I was excited when I stumbled upon the happy surprise, haha! 😄

I was trying to read reviews for these but for some reason I'm no longer able to read reviews on the site. From what I can see the reviews look good , so  I think I might pick a few up. Thanks for the heads up!

If you have an Amex, check your Amex offers for $20 off $100 or more at Jo Malone online. Good until 8/18.

There's a new Birchbox x Vogue Anniversary Box with a value of $224, for $68! Most of the products are full size and some of the products come in exclusive shades.

Coupon code TAKE15 also takes off 15% at Birchbox - my total was roughly $57! 🙂

Comes with:

- FS Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Face Mist

- FS NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Vogue Rose

- FS rms beauty lip2cheek in Vogue Rose

- FS Earth Tu Face Face Balm (this alone is $68 already!)

- FS AERIN Rose Lip Conditioner

- FS JINsoon Nail Lacquer in Vogue Rose

- 1 Charlotte Tilbury Dry Sheet Mask

- TS Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil

- Plus a 1 year Vogue subscription offer

Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 5.48.55 PM.png

Thanks for posting! Good products, very good value. 

I love rose anything, so this box is right up my alley! Thank you for sharing this because I have a tendency to just delete my Birchbox emails haha 

I recently found many Smashbox's Lighting Theory master class Palettes at Nordstrom Racks for $29.97 . 

Allure beauty box posted spoilers through September...I've never been tempted by Allure, but I reeeeeeally want the September box!

upload_2789835727891726852.png

These are usually full size, so for $15 this seems too good to be true o_0

I had allure for over two years. Some months there is one full size, but usually there are no full sizes. Expect these to be deluxe samples, I guarantee it

That's crazy! I kinda feel like the Lala Cream won't be full size though (I own it and the packaging looks more condensed and much smaller in the photo), but regardless if that's a full size tarte blush and beauty blender, that's such a good deal! 

I can almost guarantee these aren't full size - only the BB blusher would be "full size" - but would love for Allure to prove me wrong 🙂

Hm, I think I'll wait for the August box. That Ouai cream is calling my name!

If that really included the full size Lala cream it would be nuts.  That sells for around fifty bucks.  Is this a subscription that comes out quarterly?  Might have to sign up.  

Its monthly...I think I'm a little skeptical but we'll see!  The last time they had an amazing fox (had a Foreo Luna in it) a bunch of people weren't sent it because they ran out of stock

Pixi Beauty 20% F&F ssle ends today. Code: pixifriends17

Farmacy is 20% off everything on their site with the code summer until May 29th.

i ordered from them direct before and was not charged sales tax(I'm in WA).

Some of the ABH shadows are on sale for $6 - but if you add the refillable palette, they deduct $9 from your price, making each individual shadow only $4

ab1.JPG

Spoiler

Anastasia Beverly Hills
Empty 4 Well Refillable Eye Palette

What it is:
An empty refillable palette to use with Anastasia Eyeshadows.

In just 3 easy steps, you'll be on your way to building your own Custom Palette and receiving a free Empty 4 Well Refillable Eye Palette with the purchase of four individual Eyeshadows!

STEP 1: Add four Eyeshadow Singles to your basket at $12 (C$16) each.
STEP 2: Add Empty 4 Well Refillable Eye Palette to your basket.
STEP 3: A $9 (C$13) discount will be applied automatically at checkout—a $56 (C$74) value.

ab2.JPG

The fun is in finding the shades on sale vs the reg priced ones ($12)

0.JPG

Darn, I missed this. The Anastasia site had a similar sale last Black Friday and Cyber Monday so hopefully they'll have the sale this year as well.

That's a good deal! Doesn't seem to be working in Canada though. Might be best 😄

Ppl cleared these out real fast.  On US site, i think there are only 2 shades left at that price lol.  

testing