Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

They send them out several times a year to certain accounts that have been inactive for at least a few months. The email always says "Come Back and get $15 Off, We've Missed You!".

They did expire last night, but it seems they are still working today

I can PM you mine @Dmc18 

@EmilySara Well that explains it LOL apparently I've never gone very long without making an order.

@PaletteAddict99 Lol, I understand. I have a couple accounts, so sometimes I'll get the coupon sent to the one i never use

Ulta $15 off 50. Expires tonight,
3MKCZ7QKUS

I have a $15 off $50 coupon from ulta

Spoiler
3MKCZ3NULJ

I have an Ulta code that expires in 2 hours for $15 off a $50 purchase. Due to the time sensitivity, I am posting to the board.

3MKCZLFH6

WE missed you! 

@notcreative, Claimed! Thank you!

@notcreative,

So glad to see you back on here!  🙂

Question for you beauty veterans around here - is this like the makeup sale time of year, or is it like this year round? It seems there's almost always a deal going around (just recently, I stumbled on the MAC sale, and I got into Sephora BI just before their sale). On the one hand, I want to take advantage of the discounts, but on the other... I'm not sure I'm really saving money, because I keep finding new things to spend it on. lol

@Magycmyste  Personally, I feel like there has been a barrage of sales and deals for the entire past year with no break!  In case you didn't know, Nordstrom has a yearly anniversary sale from July 21 - August 6 this year (if you are a cardholder you get early access; not sure what those dates are,) and they usually have at least a few incredible deals.

There are year-round deals. It just depends on which sales you want to take advantage of. I got 25% off MAC in March. That was more than I am used to seeing, but I do not remember seeing it in March 2016.

Now that MAC is at Birchbox and Ulta, I look forward to seeing whether it will be included with its sales. One thing I like about Sephora sales is they are only twice a year, but they do not have exclusions. 

20% off at Tarte. Please comment if used:

4KMF-KG94-XHJ7

Thanks!

Trying to use it, and it works, but they apparently have issues with my address being too long (and of course customer service isn't available, since it's the weekend). ::sigh:: I'm really hoping nothing I picked sells out in the meantime...

ETA: Apparently they do have someone checking out e-mail contacts! They contacted me and suggested clearing out my cache (I don't know why I don't think of that more often), and it worked perfectly! So yes, the code worked for me! And.... now I have a bevy of Tarte products making their way to me... 😄

IMG_2135.PNGNordstrom GWP for $200 and $250 for step up gifts (the ones at the bottom of the pic). This is a very nice one in a long time. Make sure you stack it with other GWPs if you can!

Thanks for the post 😃 I was so bummed I was 3 dollars away from 250 not including tax 

at BeautyBrands unnamed.jpg

ben.JPG

Spoiler
ben1.JPGben3.JPG

MAC Cosmetics is on Gilt City.

Follain just added a list of exclusions to the Gilt City offer (Vintner's Daughter, May Lindstrom, etc). Bummer.

If you did purchase a voucher yesterday and want to use it on an excluded brand, it's worth trying because I bought mine yesterday but only used it today on May Lindstrom and it was accepted.

I almost bought this yesterday.  Glad I didn't as it excludes the items I would have wanted.

testing