Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

My tarte makeup sets has been delivered! I can't wait to unbox but it's at my parent's  home... so I have to wait for another week!! Smiley Sad

Woe so fast Smiley Happy are u in new york?

@Sophiaaax3 I am so happy for you!! Mine hasn't even shipped yet Smiley Sad Ugh. I am dying to see pictures of everyones bags!!!

Today is the last day for L'occitane free shipping

Cheapest item are soap bars or hand cream for $5

Plus you can get the freebie - Shea Butter Starter Kit

"SHEA98463" <--- I think this automatically added to your cart

Thank you @lisainprogress 😊 I wanted to buy the Shea Butter Intensive Hand Balm, it was $36.00 so it also took off $10.00 with this code over $35.00 with free shipping! Yay! Sample's, Shea Butter starter Kit and free gift box for $26.00!

Still working and Ebates is 15% off

IMG_8496.JPGSpotted at my local Tj Maxx!

tatcha supple silk cream for $49.99

IMG_8493.JPG

Also at Tj Maxx, MJ nailpolishes at $9.99

Darn, that's a good price!

I got another offer from Gilt City for the $30 off $80 purchase from Bobbi Brown direct.  This time it let me get 5 codes.  Codes are good until 6/5/2017.  So, check your emails.

These are free offers so I believe you can get it as many times as you want.  I believe they restrict you on the offers you actually pay for! @missp25

@sabrinas.  My first offer, only let me get one code.  So, I was surprised to get the second email, that allowed for multiple codes.  But, thanks for the info!

Saks has some great gwp's with any beauty purchase (I can't remember if this was shared earlier, but there is a new item included.) Does not work on pre-orders, and is limited to one per person.

Spoiler

ALTERNA4

alterna.png

DIOR52 

DIOR.png

GUCC4B- CHOICE OF 3 SHADES   GUCCI.png

MERCIER79- SHADE MOONLIGHT

MERCIER.png

MERCIER78- I THINK THE SHADE IS NUDE

BB.png

just FYI, the Laura Mercier is a foil 

Thanks, @shirleylin88.  That's a little deceptive on Saks' part.

Anyone know of any Gilt coupon codes right now?

@jominguez  I wish.  I think "fbcity30" may have expired, but is worth a shot.  "welcome20" is working for new accounts.  I just stocked up on Teavana tea and I'm so excited (also got some as teacher gifts.)

@jominguez  I received this in an email a couple of days ago.  Hopefully the code still works. "30GILT"

Screen Shot 2017-05-18 at 9.40.23 PM.png

HSN $20 off $40 with Visa checkout is back!! Use code 170835.

Thank you @ClassicallyFab!

I just discovered that HSN carries Biossance.

@ClassicallyFab. Thank you for sharing! Time to browse Smiley Happy