Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Saks has some great gwp's with any beauty purchase (I can't remember if this was shared earlier, but there is a new item included.) Does not work on pre-orders, and is limited to one per person.

Spoiler

ALTERNA4

alterna.png

DIOR52 

DIOR.png

GUCC4B- CHOICE OF 3 SHADES   GUCCI.png

MERCIER79- SHADE MOONLIGHT

MERCIER.png

MERCIER78- I THINK THE SHADE IS NUDE

BB.png

just FYI, the Laura Mercier is a foil 

Thanks, @shirleylin88.  That's a little deceptive on Saks' part.

Too Faced 20% off code: a42XcYAnp5a2H

(Expires around June 4)

Please reply when used!

I got it 😃

Bobbi Brown Direct has several items at 40% off that are not in the '40% off' section, such as the Telluride highlighter ($46 ---> $27.60), the Cheek Glow palettes ($50 ---> $30), and the Cult Classic set ($39 ---> $23.40). Combined with the 30 off 80 Gilt City voucher, it's a pretty great deal 🙂

I had purchased Telluride last week, and it is gorgeous and subtle enough for me.

Is anyone else having trouble checking out?

I keep getting a "Please accept Mobile Terms and Conditions" error.. I've never had this error before.and there's no checkbox to accept any "terms." *sigh*

@TriesToBoClassy So nice to see you here, TTBC!! This is probably the first time I've seen you post on BT in like... a few months!! Hope all is well with you, and thanks much for sharing an awesome deal. 😄

The May Target Beauty Box is marked down to 7.00. Free Shipping.

Remember when these used to be a hot item?

I used to pounce on these as soon as they came out back when they were $5 (or was it it $7). I just know $10 was a bit too steep for me for these things.

I have a unique code for SAKS ~ expires 5/30

Claim

For Fresh lovers. At Nordstrom. 

IMG_3257.JPG

I got another offer from Gilt City for the $30 off $80 purchase from Bobbi Brown direct.  This time it let me get 5 codes.  Codes are good until 6/5/2017.  So, check your emails.

These are free offers so I believe you can get it as many times as you want.  I believe they restrict you on the offers you actually pay for! @missp25

@sabrinas.  My first offer, only let me get one code.  So, I was surprised to get the second email, that allowed for multiple codes.  But, thanks for the info!

CVS online:

last call.JPG

Boscov's online- SuperGoop 50% off.

last call.JPG

SpaceNK $20 off $100 - no clue when it expires

it says it for new customers, but it applies to my cart even though I ordered from them before

Spoiler
Spoiler
FGFUS172-1829752
FYI ~ I got this from the referral program (just through my email accounts) so I positive I will get $20 credit in my account

Please comment if use

Thank you! I just used your code to pick up some things that I've been wanting to try, like the Kevin Aucoin Sensual Lip Satin.

Tata Harper direct $25 off $100

for new customers only - expires july 27

Spoiler
Spoiler
IRTC2UA4B0EY

Please comment if use 

3 Replies
testing