Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I got it thank you

Target $5 off $50 (expires may 19)

Spoiler
Spoiler
JTKHGJ4PXYL7TG37

Please comment if use!

Used it! Thank you so much @lisainprogress 🙂

Ole Henriksen direct

20% off

Spoiler
Spoiler
WBE-6VC-PTG-9KD-W6N

works with code "WELCOMEGIFT" and if you spend $30+ , code "CLEANBRIGHT" 

EBATE cashback is 4%

PLEASE comment if use

There's also a generic code for 20% off at OH direct: CUPCAKES. I have not tried stacking it with the other codes though; it's worth a shot to try them for sure (but some of their codes will stack while others don't).

At Cover FX direct:Capture5.JPG

MELT Cosmetics

3a6866af-ba58-4322-8b22-f562d3876eae.gif

20% off your entire purchase at NuFace direct with the code FRIENDS.

Stila direct - No code needed

IMG_3246.JPG

IMG_3247.JPG

Neiman Marcus has a 40% off sale on shoes. Includes select styles from Cole Hann, Stuart Weitzman, Rag & Bone, Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik, Salvatore Ferragamo, etc. Ends 5/20.

Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 12.57.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 1.00.17 AM.png

Spoiler
Aren't these cute?
Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 1.05.40 AM.png

Kate Spade: up to 75% of select items. Ends 5/21.

Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 12.59.44 AM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 1.03.19 AM.png

Paula's Choice Clear set with full size cleanser, 2% BHA liquid, and benzoyl peroxide treatment on sale for $19.95 (Value $58). I use and love the BHA. First time users may be able to combine discount with a $10 credit after a referral? Free shipping. Ends 5/21.

Spoiler
I randomly saw the link for the sale on my Facebook feed. Link for discount is also on the retailmenot site. 

Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 1.08.29 AM.png

@jisub89(or anyone) is the BHA 2% in this kit the same as the one that is packaged in the grey and white bottle?

@NancieNano The BHA in the kit is Regular Strength from the CLEAR line, which has a different formula from the BHA in the gray/white bottle. The Extra Strength from the Clear line would have the same formula as the gray/white bottle BHA.

I used both BHA formulas and didn't really notice any difference in results; I mainly use it to prevent/decrease sebaceous filaments from building up on my nose and both versions accomplish that. One minor difference is the regular strength absorbs faster since it's a thinner formula. Hope that helps. 🙂

Spoiler

BHA in kit: Product Ingredients:

Active: Salicylic Acid 2% Inactive: Water (Aqua), Dipropylene Glycol (hydration), Pentylene Glycol (hydration), Polysorbate 20 (stabilizer), Butylene Glycol (hydration), Glycerin (skin replenishing), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydration/skin replenishing), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (skin-soothing), Allantoin (skin-soothing), Panthenol (hydration), PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer (texture-enhancing), Methyl Gluceth-20 (hydration), Glycereth-26 (texture-enhancing), Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane (hydration), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Tetrasodium EDTA (stabilizer), Sodium Metabisulfite (stabilizer).

BHA in grey/white bottle: Product Ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Methylpropanediol (hydration), Butylene Glycol (hydration), Salicylic Acid (beta hydroxy acid/exfoliant), Polysorbate 20 (stabilizer), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (green tea/skin calming/antioxidant), Sodium Hydroxide (pH balancer), Tetrasodium EDTA (stabilizer).

Thank you @jisub89

Hey ladies..if by chance anyone has a code for the free ultra lip oil they will not be using please Pm me thx😁

BonTon has the Clinique Crayola 8 pack box for $24.75. Less than 5 in stock right now.

Costco online is offering Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit only for $19.97, membership required, shipping is $1.99.

On Allure's website, if anyone is interested. 

allure.JPG

@NancieNano Heart 

This sld out so quickly!  i tried for this as soon as I received the email.

NORDSTROM- Join Nordstrom Rewards (not credit card) by 7/9 and you’ll get a FREE $10 Nordstrom Certificate valid to use during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale between 7/21 – 8/6.

SiJCP has quite a few Sephora brand products on sale. 

Shop online and use code 47GOSHOP for free shipping

Dr. Brandt direct has 45% discount via code fb17. Almost half off!!!!! PM me if you would like a referral from me for their loyalty program: points=money off

testing