Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Laura Gellar is on GMA Steals and Deals!  Half off ! Until midnight tonight:) CORRECTION THE VIEW STEALS

Laura Gellar is on GMA Steals and Deals!  Half off ! Until midnight tonight:)

Burberry is on Ruelala FYI.  

Has anyone used Biossance oils? I bought the minis from their facebook offer and it broke me out like crazy. I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience.I really wanted to like it b/c squalene is good for your skin:(

I've never had break outs but now I'm starting to put two and two together and now I'm wondering if this was the culprit.  Glad I stumbled on your post.  I'm going to have to stop and see if this is what it is 😥

yes, same - huge cystic acne like I've never gotten in my life!! I tested it again to make sure it was the culprit and again, one of the worst breakouts I've ever experienced. I was surprised given the simple formulation, but something in it and/or composition of ingredients is very irritating to skin. Unfortunately I have a full size of the facial rose version (because it took me a couple of weeks to test it out again- couldn't return it in time) and I have to just use it as a (very expensive!) hand moisturizer instead because it was responsible for THE worst breakouts I've ever had. Ever! I've also tried the original unscented version they now market as the body version- didn't work for me either and left me a greasy mess as it never fully stayed absorbed in the skin - it would absorb initially but then seemed to back creep back up to the surface an hour later...really weird (and I have dry skin normally). No more Biossance for me. 

It's not just you.  I got a bottle of the Biossance Squalene Oil through the Beauty DNA subscription box and it broke me out like crazy.  It took me a few weeks to get my skin back to normal.  Squalene oil just doesn't seem to react well with my skin

OOS

Bglowing $200+ value beauty gift bundle free with $150 purchase

Smoked palette at Urban Decay direct- $20. On sale page. New customers- use code WELCOME-ISNX-BVTY-OMPB-B6NL, one use per account, for 10% off.

Has anyone tried this?

This is a fantastic palette but I would definitely check the lot date if you get this now- I've seen this on sale for a couple years now and I haven't seen retailers restock it since.

Ha! Ohhh, I definitely think I'll pass. I know powders "last", but...

Thanks @rbkh!

Ohhhh, it's that older one that resurfaced a few months back, isn't it...? 

For anyone with a Chase card and who is a little sketched out by Ebates, you can get 5% back through the "Shop Through Chase" portal at Sephora 🙂

Yeah - I actually try to make sure I do my shopping at Sephora online through Discover Deals and my Discover Card -  5% back there, too. I wonder what other cards have that?

Saw the message that @notcreative edited into the end of the main post. Hang in there, love, we miss you and you are in our thoughts! ❤️❤️❤️

@notcreative Our thoughts are with you!

Dermstore has 20% off devices with the code TECH20.

Verizon Wireless customers: $10 Sephora gift card for $5 + 500 points

Spoiler
IMG_8426.PNG

"Sold out" 😩!

ive purchased beauty items directly from Verizon before & they shipped from the manufactures so they're legit!  

Their gift cards usually run $90 for $100 and $45 for $50.  The downside is that shipping always take a while...

testing