Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I have this, and love this. Such a nice use of space. I might just have to get another one. Thanks for posting it, Sodayui!

Too Faced 10% off ($50 min) Birthday code. Comment if used

Spoiler
a72hrLjWxSC6s

Seen this when surfing JcPenney . I think I seen someone mention you can earn Sephora points when buying cosmetics from JcPenney online, is this true and if so how do you do that? Thanks! ๐Ÿ’‹ IMG_3855.PNG

I don't know if there's a way to get points to credit online (the FAQ on Sephora's site says no), but you may be able to contact customer service after the transaction and ask for the points to be added to your account? 

That said, Sephora is excluded from those sale coupons pictured above. 

I created an account online at JCP with the same info I used on my Sephora account (same e-mail, address, etc) and after I bought two of Tatcha BestSellers set through JCP online, I checked my Sephora app and it showed up on there. I also got points for both kits.

@ArmyChick84

thanks for the tips! I will create a jcp account using my Sephora email address. Quick question: I've searched jcp and I can't seem to find the tatcha set at all.  When I input "tatcha," it only brings up one page of items and none are the bestseller set.  Is it hidden somewhere that I'm not looking? TIA!

Search under 4546996

๐Ÿ˜˜thank you so much @Sophiaaax3

Free shipping at Kat Von D direct. 3 days only.

Gilt City

Capture5.JPG

Urban Outfitters is offering 20% for all of its UO members (really easy to sign up!). They also have a beauty section and free shipping at $50

They carry a lot of surprisingly good brands (Anastasia, Milk, Ouai, Stila, etc)!

Unicorn Lashes Direct (no date is listed on the email but will follow up when I get more information)

upload_1805628415423275835.jpg

At us dot lookfantastic dot com you can get a free beauty box (valued over $80) with a $70 purchase. Free worldwide shipping, 3.5% ebates, use code BB70.  They also have many brand specific deals that are running without requiring a promo code, such as 20% off Omorovicza, a free Empower Cleanser (I can't tell the size) with $30 purchase from Ole Henriksen...and many more. 

Dr. Brandt 50% off

GMA steals and deals website

Marc Jacobs Beauty is 15% off on ebates and free mini Velvet Noir and mini Highliner with any order and free shipping on $50+ order

Just noticed that JCPenney is at 15% on Ebates today and that Tatcha Bestsellers kit is still available!

@MissPuff thanks for posting this! i was really proud of myself being able to pass on the first round of posts about this set, but now i feel awesome being able to get it with 15% cashback on ebates (zero guilt breaking my no/low buy ;))

PS i LOVE your avatar pic

Thank you and you're welcome! I got one the first time around and another one this time...you're so right, the 15% makes is so much better ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@orangeya I think JCP's search algorithm for keywords is too specific, probably why it's not showing up. Go to the JCP site, in the search box at the top, type: 4546996 

That's the product number, should come up! The keyword searches are hit or miss on the site. I just tried it right now and it looks like the set is still in stock! Good luck!

@MissPuff Is there a special way to search for this set? I can't seem to find it in the JC Penney Sephora section. Thanks!

5 Replies
testing