Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Oh wow i ask my aunt to buy 3 blushes and no gift

Hi Tarte is much harder to pick up than too faced, a luttle goes a long way😊 Actually i prefer too faced formula than tarte, i have numeyous tarte blushes sinxe they often go on sale but couldnt resist to pick up baby love back up and i will always love you shade

Me too! And baby love stock 😍

It's available now on Tatcha's website!! The individual lipstick is sold out...

Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 12.10.23 AM.png

Wow that looks beautiful x.x What do you guys think of tatcha's lipsticks? I'm incredibly tempted but my lips are darker and I'm worried the color won't show up if it's sheer! 

@xcicee  I have the plum blossom shade.  I have very pigmented lips, and it showed up just fine.  I don't know about this one because it's brand new though.  It's a very creamy formula. 

The site The Beauty Look Book has swatches of the plum blossom, and on a real person, if you want to look at that.

@Ispend2much6 Thanks a lot for your advice! I did go to look at the site and it was so beautiful that I decided to pull the trigger. 

I signed up for emails to get the eye cream and was fiddling around with my samples when bam...it went out of stock and got taken out of my cart! 

Oh well I guess it was a sign that I have been spending too much money lately. 

On another note, I looked at the "Patrick" swatches of the Tom Ford Lips & Boys collection on the site you recommended and it looks beautiful on her lips! When I go to temptalia it looks completely different. I will treat myself to a TF lipstick instead Smiley Very Happy 

@xcicee  That's heartbreaking; here's another heart for you!  You are welcome; wish it would have worked out.

Keep your eye out though.  Sometimes they get more in.  Unless my memory is incorrect.  I'll bet it'll be on evilbay soon.

@Ispend2much6 You are too sweet :* Thank you I appreciate it! I have bookmarked the tab and will keep checking it out >.>

@lisainprogress  I missed this email!  Thank you for posting.  I love the lipstick formula so much I didn't hesitate on this. 

And, that's less than $30 per item.  Kind of a deal, right? Smiley Happy

YAY!

welcomegift for free deluxe eye cream sample. Works on existing accounts. 

And, it's gone. 

I hope it comes back in stock!! That's so quick D:

Oh no! I had this in my cart but I got distracted. It sold out by the time I tried to check out! Oh well. 

Can someone please let me know how ebates work?

I am very curious and I'm new at this kind of stuff.

I PM-ed you @lidovicky

Ebates is awesome!  Basically, you go to their site each time you shop, and then click the link from their page to go the retailer's website that you want to shop at.  Then, you get a percentage of your purchase back as a refund!  

The percentage you get back varies by retailer, and each retailer's cashback percentage can change throughout the week.  They run lots of bonus sales and double cashback days, etc. where you'll get extra back.  This week, for instance, they're having an anniversary sale and a bunch of retailers are at 15% back, which is a huge bonus.  Sephora often ranges from 4-8%, depending on the day.

They pay out 4 times per year, and they will either send you a check or deposit into your Paypal.  Sometimes you'll get a bonus offer too where you can choose to receive your refund on a gift card to a particular retailer and you'll get a bonus percentage on top of whatever's in your account.  (Not sure if that makes sense, but as an example, say you had $50 in your account and they're offering a 10% bonus on a Sephora gift card... so you would get a $50 check, or $50 in your paypal, or $55 if you took it on the Sephora gift card).

Once in awhile they'll have bonus coupons and things too that you can check out!  Some are member-specific and found in your unique bonus area, and others are open to everybody and listed on the retailer's page.

Overall, it's super easy to use and totally legit... you just have to remember to go through their site before you check out on whatever page you're shopping from.  You'll usually see the cashback pop up in your account within a couple days of making your order, or when the order ships (although again, they only pay out 4x per year).

And last of all, if you need a referral, let me know... you get a $10 bonus for signing up through it and making at least a $25 purchase (and full disclosure, I receive a bonus too!). 

Sorry that got lengthy... apparently I'm really passionate about ebates lol Smiley Very Happy

Happy shopping!

@bestdeceptions Are there other cash back retailers you recommend? I only use ebates and so far they've been very reliable and seemingly trustworthy because of that. I've heard of other cash back retailers, but people say stuff like "scam" or "never paid me", so that makes me very nervous to branch out

Honestly, I also have only used ebates so far for the same reason!  I've seen a lot of people here on Beauty Talk mention MrRebates though, but I haven't tried them myself so can't vouch for it. 

@pinyo I'm not who you asked, but can throw a few reputable ones out there. I'm currently using ebates, mr. rebates, giving assistant, upromise, and be frugal; all are relatively reliable. Any site can have glitches here and there, but these sites all seem to work out as they should (or in the rare case of a problem, they fix it asap). ShopAtHome used to be a good one, but I've had a LOT of issues with them in the last 6 months or so, and have dropped them off my personal list.

If you are willing to spread your cashback around to several sites in order to try and get a few more dollars here and there, an excellent resource is cashbackmonitor dot com. Type in the store you want to shop, and it'll give you a list of cashback available at all sites. I pick the highest % at the sites I listed above. It only updates once a day, around 4am PST IIRC, so for something like the ebates daily deals this week, they won't have the changes until a few hours after ebates makes them, but it's a great starting point to get you in the right direction...you can always double-check your favorite site(s) directly before deciding to which one to use.

6 Replies