Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

YES @NancieNano!!!  Much like the Target box, LOL!!  Glad I don't have to set my alarm to 1 am anymore 😜🌜⏰ 

#wheresMyCoffee

So, The Marc Jacobs at Marshalls is in my area in MA, too. I took tons of photos but can't post because of an internet outage (aargh, Spectrum/ Charter). There was Makeup Forever Plexigloss Duo, BareMinerals Pop of Passion $6.99, Marc Jacobs Highliner in Lollipop and Navy Noir $7.99, Mac Look in A Box Sultry Diva and Sun Siren $39.99, TooFaced Melted Metal $6.99, Marc Jacobs The Tease and The Enigma $19.99, Stila Jewel Eyeshadow $7.99, a number of Ole Henriksen products, GlamGlow Mud to Foam $24.99, Algenist moisturizers, Illuminage pillowcase $39.99, and lots of items from The Body Shop. I also went to Nordstrom Rack and there were Urban Decay eyeliners, the Balm Manizer Sisters, Smashbox Lighting Theory, Lorac kits, Smashbox brush sets, Laura Geller 4 palette sets, TooFaced Cateyes...

I live in MA as well. Wondering which TJ maxx you went to find the MJ eyeshadows. I would love to pick up The Enigma!

I am in NH and I looked at 3 different stores up here and did not see any MJ eyeshadows Smiley Sad I got a High Liner though, a NARS concealer brush, and the MAC Brush Kit for $10. It was originally $52.50.

They had some of the MJ eyeshadows in the Framingham store and the one in Needham. But I am too lazy to drive.

@ArmyChick84 I'm happy to grab one for you, and mail it. Anybody that wants one, pm me. You can just PayPal me shipping and the cost of eyeshadow and I'll send tomorrow. It's no trouble.

I wish I found a Mac brush kit! That'd be amazing.

I live in Westborough, and went to Millbury Shoppes to the Marshalls. Want me to grab it for you? I have to pick up my daughter there tonight, anyway. They have a lot of them@realiner 

Neiman Marcus 

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 9.04.09 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-08 at 9.04.09 AM.png

Omg this would combine with ebates 15% cashback and I'm so tempted 😭😭😭

That's like 40% off anything o_o

@Madeline7 Yes its such a good deal!! It's not quite 40% though, about 32% for everything including beauty. I decided to place an order after work and start a low buy next month Smiley Tongue

Anyone know what the BeautyCue is this month (and the code)?  Thanks.

The code is CUEMAY. It is for Omorovizca gold rescue cream, Lilah B Divine Duo Lip and Cheek Colors and HUM Raw Beauty to Go Superfood Powder with any $50 beauty purchase.

Seen this when surfing JcPenney . I think I seen someone mention you can earn Sephora points when buying cosmetics from JcPenney online, is this true and if so how do you do that? Thanks! 💋 IMG_3855.PNG

I don't know if there's a way to get points to credit online (the FAQ on Sephora's site says no), but you may be able to contact customer service after the transaction and ask for the points to be added to your account? 

That said, Sephora is excluded from those sale coupons pictured above. 

I created an account online at JCP with the same info I used on my Sephora account (same e-mail, address, etc) and after I bought two of Tatcha BestSellers set through JCP online, I checked my Sephora app and it showed up on there. I also got points for both kits.

@ArmyChick84

thanks for the tips! I will create a jcp account using my Sephora email address. Quick question: I've searched jcp and I can't seem to find the tatcha set at all.  When I input "tatcha," it only brings up one page of items and none are the bestseller set.  Is it hidden somewhere that I'm not looking? TIA!

Search under 4546996

😘thank you so much @Sophiaaax3

Hi Gals,

Im trying to finally make an Estee Lauder purchase for Double wear and bronze goddess, and Macy's has 10% cashback right now...but I dont see any GWPs.  One shows up but says not available.  Anyone know of any EL GWP or is this just not a good time for purchasing.  I was hoping for the cash back and the gwp...but alas, its not there...

If you order direct from Estée Lauder they let you choose your own samples and you get 15% off your first purchase for signing up.

You get one free sample for every $25. Samples right now include what looks like a full size lip envy gloss, skin products, estee edit gloss, mini perfume, etc...

The rewards program they have is pretty good as well. They credit you 15pts, the equivalent of spending $15 just for writing a review. They credit you for all estee purchases from any store. The points redeem for  discounts/ free full size products.