Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Ah, "All items are currently in carts" Smiley Sad

I got the same thing. And I have sooo many points to spare because I didn't even know about the rewards program until recently!

I've known about it for a while but I don't always find deals that are super worth it! Hopefully we have better luck next time!

AMAZON lightning deal

Act fast if you need some Cosmetic Storage display boxes.

Jerrybox 360 Degree Rotation Adjustable Multi-Function Cosmetic Storage Box

$16.79

amazon.png

Welp. With all the deals I've gotten here, I NEED this haha!

Thanks for posting!

Thanks @Sodayui! I got one, it looks great. Also, I got a $5 luxury beauty credit for no rush shipping Smiley Happy Yay!

@Glitternoodle Wow! It's a deal on top of a deal!! Good job!!! lol

I have this, and love this. Such a nice use of space. I might just have to get another one. Thanks for posting it, Sodayui!

Rebecca Minkoff Online Sample Sale. @veronika23 no green/blue iridescent bags but the iridescent trifold is marked down and there's an opal bag I'm thinking about. 

rebeccaminkoff dot com/online-sample-sale-2017/

Ooh thanks! I've been eyeing a pair of earrings. I love her jewelry!

Thanks Smiley Happy  checking this out now! I wonder if the camera bag is in there Smiley Very Happy

ETA: Which opal bag are you looking at?

@veronika23 The MAB tote but idk, I'm not crazy about any of the styles. I wish it came in an Elle or Reagan

@shimmerbait   cool cool! Not super crazy about the styles too.  Wish she had bigger bags with that type of material!

The Marc Jacobs Glow Stick and The Shape Contour Brush are on sale in a package deal for $64 and with the 20% off promo MBJ20 it comes to $51 before tax. 

https://www.marcjacobsbeauty.com/irresistible-glow/highlighter-collection/irresistible-glow-collecti...

Ebates is 15% today, so it makes it even a better deal to stock up Smiley Happy 

@desiraev4  Do you know how long the MJB20 code is valid?

@mbm979 According to Ebates May 8th. 

@desiraev4 Thanks!  I wouldn't have thought to look there....during the F&F sale I went through Top Cashback because the cashback rate was 8%. Though it does seem like the code works regardless of what site you use.  Now I'm off to see what damage I shouldn't do. Smiley Happy

These LORAC sets are on sale for only $5 at Kohl's! Such a great deal! It has a value of $52 (all full sized).

-Unfortunately, shipping is 8.95 unless you spend $75 or FREE with in-store pick up. You can check for availability on their site.

Screen Shot 2017-05-07 at 1.05.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-07 at 1.05.32 AM.png

I believe (but am not totally sure) that if you order from one of the in-store kiosks at Kohl's, it makes shipping free (if anyone happens to live close to a Kohl's).

Oooo, I'm going to try that, today. Excellent tip @abbey2400 The high shipping cost at Kohl's relentlessly deters me from shopping there.

4 Replies